Windows 10: Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton

Discus and support Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; New clean installation, I got problems with text-typing, in Word, chat in games and here. Also the old Halo-game (from -2003) both trial and custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hans Israelson, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton

New clean installation, I got problems with text-typing, in Word, chat in games and here.
    Also the old Halo-game (from -2003) both trial and custom version losed the smooth running and wasnt possible to type chat text or see the chat or server messages.
    Before the reinstall those problems didnt exist. (I changed from pro-version to Home-version cause of licence-issue)
    So I installed all updates. problems remained.

After a search I found this :

Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton b69d6797-9945-4010-8468-ab30719ef561?upload=true.jpg

I run it and then the chat and servermessage-problem in games where fixed.

I want to know why this is necessary when I have the latest driver to Nvidia Graphics (650) and all Win updates installed.

Still its hard to type a single Word without missing some letters.
    Here its extra big problem but was always hard.

:)

Hans Israelson, Aug 11, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 11, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 11, 2018
  4. RPMark Win User

Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton

Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Upgrade Graphics Problem

I have an HP Desktop with genuine Win 7 Pro. An online check of the Win 10 upgradability of the computer comes up with a failure of the onboard graphics drivers (ATI Radeon Xpress 1150). The graphics do NOT have updated drivers available. This was the only problem listed.

To alleviate the problem, I installed a new Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 Video Card in a PCIe X 16 slot, and installed the drivers. The new video card works great. I ran a test of the computer's performance, and all came back good with Win Aero at 5.3 (range 1.0 to 7.9) and Graphics Performance at 6.7.

All looked good. I then ran another Win 10 upgrade test, and the report came back again with problems with the ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 drivers, though I am NO LONGER using the onboard graphics.

I am assuming I have to somehow disable the onboard graphics, or remove the drivers, or adjust the registry. I further assume that in order to install Windows 10, I have to pass that test. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I can elaborate at your request.

RPMark, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton

1. Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton - Similar Threads - Graphic problems installaton

2. Graphics in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics in win 10: Hi there.I installed win 10 on my pc recently.Some times my monitor shows desktop such , like the pic and sometimes its ok without changing the resolutionResolution is 1200*900In the fail pic it has also the same resolution.Please help me in this field.Best RegardsM.Torabi...
  3. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 activation after a re-install.: I needed to replace the HDD and Memory of a desktop Dell computer.I know that the license of the WIN 7 Pro now WIN 10 is embedded in the machine. Why is it that when the OS was reinstalled, the license did not get activated automatically. I tried to enter the license through...
  4. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 activation after a re-install.: I needed to replace the HDD and Memory of a desktop Dell computer.I know that the license of the WIN 7 Pro now WIN 10 is embedded in the machine. Why is it that when the OS was reinstalled, the license did not get activated automatically. I tried to enter the license through...
  5. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Software installaton

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software installaton: I tried to install ubuntu on my windows 10 but received this warning, "VT-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on your system. Your 64-bit guest will fail to detect a 64-bit CPU and will not be able to boot." Finally this message appeared "This Kernel requires an...
  7. Bitlocker problem after Clean Win 10 Re Install Please Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker problem after Clean Win 10 Re Install Please Help: Basically Id like to decrypt some of the drives....I have 4 drives that I enabled Bitlocker on before I did the clean install of Windows and I have all the keys printed from when windows prompted me to when I did the encryptions. Today I was setting them up using the "mount...
  8. Bitlocker problem after Clean Win 10 Re Install Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Bitlocker problem after Clean Win 10 Re Install Please Help: Basically Id like to decrypt some of the drives....I have 4 drives that I enabled Bitlocker on before I did the clean install of Windows and I have all the keys printed from when windows prompted me to when I did the encryptions. Today I was setting them up using the "mount...
  9. Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Upgrade Graphics Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Upgrade Graphics Problem: I have an HP Desktop with genuine Win 7 Pro. An online check of the Win 10 upgradability of the computer comes up with a failure of the onboard graphics drivers (ATI Radeon Xpress 1150). The graphics do NOT have updated drivers available. This was the only problem listed....
  10. Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook: Intel HD Graphics 4600 at a Toshiba Satellite at Resolution 1920 x 1080 has problems opening Outlook 2016 (apparently with less resolution there is no problem). The problem is that it adds like a graphic beneath Outlook that prevents me from working at all. I don't have...