Windows 10: Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

Discus and support Graphic Tablet Stopped Working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I own an M708 Ugee graphic tablet and I recently decided I wanted to start drawing again to pass some time. I tried using multiple cords for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RowanEM, Jul 8, 2018.

1. RowanEM Win User

Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

So, I own an M708 Ugee graphic tablet and I recently decided I wanted to start drawing again to pass some time. I tried using multiple cords for my tablet but with every cord I used, the blue light in between the buttons kept flashing. I don't think anything is wrong with my pen since it still didn't work when I tried to use my friend's pen on my tablet even though it was working on her's perfectly. Does anyone know what is wrong or have any idea of what might fix this?

:)

RowanEM, Jul 8, 2018

2. Graphics tablet stops working after a couple of seconds

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel without the tablet, I will assist you to fix the issues.

From the description of the issues, I came to understand that the issues may occur due to corrupted driver.

I suggest you to uninstall, reinstall the driver the graphic card driver and check if that helps.

Follow these steps.

Uninstall a driver.

• Click Start, type Device Manager, and press
      Enter
    • Find and double-click the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible. In a pinch you can use the Windows Device Manager to uninstall troublesome driver.
    • Reinstall the latest possible driver from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Jul 8, 2018
  3. John Zab Win User
    Issue W/XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet and Windows Recognition

Hi Marvi,

To fix the issue regarding with device recognition, we suggest that you try these steps:

Step 1: Uninstall current driver for the Graphic Tablet.

Step 2: Download and install the latest drivers for the Graphic Tablet directly from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes.

John Zab, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

Automatic Tablet mode stopped working

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Continuum is not working automatically. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your PC?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

1. Graphic Tablet Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Graphic Tablet Stopped

2. My mouse stops working after I use my graphics tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse stops working after I use my graphics tablet: I have an Intuos Pro medium and a Logitech G502 mouse. All drivers are current and both are connected via USB.When I start up my computer, the mouse is fine, but as soon as I use my tablet pen, the mouse no longer functions. None of the buttons are responsive, it cannot move...
  3. My mouse stops working after I use my graphics tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse stops working after I use my graphics tablet: I have an Intuos Pro medium and a Logitech G502 mouse. All drivers are current and both are connected via USB.When I start up my computer, the mouse is fine, but as soon as I use my tablet pen, the mouse no longer functions. None of the buttons are responsive, it cannot move...
  4. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  5. Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?: For 45€ you can get the https://www.amazon.de/GAOMON-Tablett-Express-Druckstufen-Batterie/dp/B07R49KYCF/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=grafiktablett&qid=1594546229&s=computers&sr=1-3 or should I get it for 199€...
  6. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  7. WP8060 Graphics Tablet

WP8060 Graphics Tablet: I was having trouble with my tablet, the pen only covers 2/3 of the right portion of my screen. I wiped out my laptop and did a brand new install of Win 10. It then worked fine. But after the last update of Win 10, the previous problem has cropped up again. I don't have...
  8. Problem with graphic tablet

Problem with graphic tablet: Hi! I have a problem regarding my graphic tablet. It doesn't work unless my wireless mouse is also connected to the laptop. Can you please help me fix this?...
  9. Graphic tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic tablet: I have Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet but a pen suddenly stopped working. It is a new pen because an old one broke down and I had to buy a new one. I see that the tablet doesn’t recognize a pen because a blue light isn’t flashing. I tried unplugging the USB cord and plugging it...
  10. Graphics Tablet Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Tablet Issues: I have a X-pen star03 graphics tablet and when I hook it up to other computers the hidden icon immediately pops up on the task bar and I just can set it up from there, But when I set it up to the windows 10 tablet, my pen pressure doesn't work ( which is only the case if you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drawing tablet has stopped responding

2. my deco 01 drawing tablet just suddenly stopped responding