Windows 10: Graphic tablet

Discus and support Graphic tablet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet but a pen suddenly stopped working. It is a new pen because an old one broke down and I had to buy a new one. I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by krychowsky 98krychowsky98, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Graphic tablet

I have Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet but a pen suddenly stopped working. It is a new pen because an old one broke down and I had to buy a new one. I see that the tablet doesn’t recognize a pen because a blue light isn’t flashing. I tried unplugging the USB cord and plugging it back in. It doesn’t help.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

krychowsky 98krychowsky98, Aug 24, 2018
  2. John Zab Win User

Issue W/XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet and Windows Recognition

Hi Marvi,

To fix the issue regarding with device recognition, we suggest that you try these steps:

Step 1: Uninstall current driver for the Graphic Tablet.

Step 2: Download and install the latest drivers for the Graphic Tablet directly from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes.

John Zab, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Removing Graphics Tablet Drivers

How do I remove an old graphics tablet driver so that I can install a new tablet of a different brand. When I go to the devices list, the old tablet is listed, and when I click on 'remove device" nothing happens. This is on Windows 10.

BernardMertes, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Graphic tablet

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Graphic tablet

1. Graphic tablet - Similar Threads - Graphic tablet

2. Graphics Tablet & separate touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Tablet & separate touchscreen: I have a Triple Display Set up with One Touchscreen display and a Graphics tablet I can specify one of them as my main display and that will take the input from both monitors. How do I specify that the "generic Billboard device" is the touchscreen and the other display if the...
  3. Graphics Tablet & separate touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Tablet & separate touchscreen: I have a Triple Display Set up with One Touchscreen display and a Graphics tablet I can specify one of them as my main display and that will take the input from both monitors. How do I specify that the "generic Billboard device" is the touchscreen and the other display if the...
  4. My mouse stops working after I use my graphics tablet

My mouse stops working after I use my graphics tablet: I have an Intuos Pro medium and a Logitech G502 mouse. All drivers are current and both are connected via USB.When I start up my computer, the mouse is fine, but as soon as I use my tablet pen, the mouse no longer functions. None of the buttons are responsive, it cannot move...
  5. My mouse stops working after I use my graphics tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse stops working after I use my graphics tablet: I have an Intuos Pro medium and a Logitech G502 mouse. All drivers are current and both are connected via USB.When I start up my computer, the mouse is fine, but as soon as I use my tablet pen, the mouse no longer functions. None of the buttons are responsive, it cannot move...
  6. Can I have multiple tablet graphic drivers on Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have multiple tablet graphic drivers on Win 11?: I have a Wacom tablet but recently I bought a Xpen one different sizes and features, but win 10 the one that I haveonly allows to use one driver at the same time so when I want to use one, I need to install his drivers, restart and so on. My question is that can I have...
  7. Can I have multiple tablet graphic drivers on Win 11?

Can I have multiple tablet graphic drivers on Win 11?: I have a Wacom tablet but recently I bought a Xpen one different sizes and features, but win 10 the one that I haveonly allows to use one driver at the same time so when I want to use one, I need to install his drivers, restart and so on. My question is that can I have...
  8. M708 Graphics Tablet V3 Not Working Or Responding After A Few Moments Of Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M708 Graphics Tablet V3 Not Working Or Responding After A Few Moments Of Use: The Graphics Tablet Works for A Bit, But Then Randomly Disconnects Without the Usb Even Being Pulled, I Looked in Settings, And It Details It as a Hardware Issue, How to Fix? Also, For Extra Questions Answered, I Literally Tried Everything, I Just Got This Tablet for...
  9. M708 Graphics Tablet V3 Not Working Or Responding After A Few Moments Of Use

M708 Graphics Tablet V3 Not Working Or Responding After A Few Moments Of Use: The Graphics Tablet Works for A Bit, But Then Randomly Disconnects Without the Usb Even Being Pulled, I Looked in Settings, And It Details It as a Hardware Issue, How to Fix? Also, For Extra Questions Answered, I Literally Tried Everything, I Just Got This Tablet for...
  10. Windows update has broken graphics tablet drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update has broken graphics tablet drivers: Hi, a recent forced windows update has broken all of the drivers for my two graphics tablets. One pen does not register movement correctly and the other does not register at all. I have reinstalled the drivers for both tablets several times to no effect and digging around for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tablet 10

2. my computer will not recognize my ugee graphic tablet