Windows 10: Graphical "blip" when user starts computer in the morning.

Discus and support Graphical "blip" when user starts computer in the morning. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet The issue (Windows 10) disappears after the user hits ctrl-alt-delete and accepts our "county user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gogojohnzilla, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Graphical "blip" when user starts computer in the morning.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The issue (Windows 10) disappears after the user hits ctrl-alt-delete and accepts our "county user usage" agreement, and clicks in the box to log into their account.

Above is a photo of the issue. Graphical "static" distortion where the mouse pointer should be.
    I have run just about every scan imaginable on the computer - Diagnostic (on hardware like graphic card), virus / malware, SFC, Windows Update, replaced the mouse, have made sure that drivers are up to date, etc,. Nothing seems to resolve the issue.

This is only an issue when the user turns the computer on in the morning from being shut down overnight. If they log off or let the computer sleep, it does not happen.

Any ideas? I've been racking my brain for two days now and nothing seems to resolve this issue. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time!

:)

gogojohnzilla, Mar 19, 2017
  2. vilu85 Win User

" Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Mar 19, 2017
  3. ATGT Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

Hi

i have a nokia N8 with the following product code 059D1M2 im always checking for the update realase , now its been a month evryday i check the updates availability i find " Waiting for approval" is nokia joking on us or what !!?

Thema:

Graphical "blip" when user starts computer in the morning.

1. Graphical "blip" when user starts computer in the morning. - Similar Threads - Graphical blip user

2. Which is the user appearing when starting computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Which is the user appearing when starting computer: Hello community,I am having trouble with my computer, users, and the domains. I am talking about the computer I use at work; I got it some time ago and I don't really know the settings that were added back then, but I do know that it's not signing to the right domain.When I...
  3. Which is the user appearing when starting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the user appearing when starting computer: Hello community,I am having trouble with my computer, users, and the domains. I am talking about the computer I use at work; I got it some time ago and I don't really know the settings that were added back then, but I do know that it's not signing to the right domain.When I...
  4. Which is the user appearing when starting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer crashed this morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashed this morning: Hi I am currently running windows 10 version 21H1.This morning while I was working with multiple windows open, my computer completely jammed and froze on me. Nothing including ctrl, alt + del worked. I had to turn it off and on again, then restart it. There was a message...
  6. computer crashed this morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer crashed this morning: Hi I am currently running windows 10 version 21H1.This morning while I was working with multiple windows open, my computer completely jammed and froze on me. Nothing including ctrl, alt + del worked. I had to turn it off and on again, then restart it. There was a message...
  7. computer crashed this morning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer with W10 will not boot after first start up in the morning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer with W10 will not boot after first start up in the morning: Every morning the computer just freezes in first start up, if you reboot it using the button it starts normally, then you may shut off the computer as many times as you want and it will boot up normally, but next morning it will freeze again on boot. I have read about a...
  9. Computer is on every morning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  10. Weird blip sound with Realtek Alc1220A

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird blip sound with Realtek Alc1220A: Hi, I have been looking for a solution to my audio problem for days now but wo any success. I get this strange ,,blip" sound before audio feedback in most programs, games, films etc, for example; when I move and click on Win sound volume slider, when there is new sound...