Windows 10: Graphical feedback glitch: right-click touch square

Discus and support Graphical feedback glitch: right-click touch square in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On a Windows 10 PC, when you touch and hold on a Chrome or Firefox window and tap somewhere else there will be a white square disappearing in the spot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KyleDelaney, May 7, 2017.

1. Graphical feedback glitch: right-click touch square

On a Windows 10 PC, when you touch and hold on a Chrome or Firefox window and tap somewhere else there will be a white square disappearing in the spot where you first touched. This appears to be the same tween as when a white square appears like you're about to execute right-click touch but then you cancel it.
    This also happens in Flash Player, even outside a browser. I'm working on a Flash product for touch screens, so I'd like to know if there's any way to fix this behavior. Thanks!

:)

KyleDelaney, May 7, 2017
  2. JLHui Win User

Windows 10 Touchscreen Problem

When touching the screen, Windows shows the visual feedback (blurred circle) but no click happens. There is no response clicking anywhere (start button, minimize, close, etc) on the screen except for the visual
    feedback. Touch and hold on the screen will change the visual feedback from circle to the square (as expected), but no right click occurs.

Also, I have tried opening the Paint app. The touchscreen works fine on the drawing pad, but not on the toolbar buttons.

P.S. I have tried the basic troubleshooting I can find on the net:

1. Restarted, turn off and turn on the PC

2. Installed the latest driver

3. Disabled and re-enabled the HID devices on Device Manager.

JLHui, May 7, 2017
  3. right click on touch screen devices

In order to right-click, you just press your finger to the screen and hold. Your touch will become a square at which point that's a right click. Graphical feedback glitch: right-click touch square :)

zachd [MSFT], May 7, 2017
Thema:

Graphical feedback glitch: right-click touch square

1. Graphical feedback glitch: right-click touch square - Similar Threads - Graphical feedback glitch

2. my mouse right click is "glitching"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse right click is "glitching": About one month ago, my right mouse click started to glitch in some specific tabs, like file explorer and the desktop, but it wouldn't always fail. Since my english is not that good, i recorded a video showing the problem. In file explorer, when I just right click, it just...
  3. my mouse right click is "glitching"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my mouse right click is "glitching": About one month ago, my right mouse click started to glitch in some specific tabs, like file explorer and the desktop, but it wouldn't always fail. Since my english is not that good, i recorded a video showing the problem. In file explorer, when I just right click, it just...
  4. my mouse right click is "glitching"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. right click menu glitch on the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click menu glitch on the desktop: so when i right click on the desktop and the menu pops up it has a scroll bar for some reason and when i try to scroll it glitches and the desktop refreshes....
  6. right click menu glitch on the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click menu glitch on the desktop: so when i right click on the desktop and the menu pops up it has a scroll bar for some reason and when i try to scroll it glitches and the desktop refreshes....
  7. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  8. Weird graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird graphical glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinBowser007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhmmdy/weird_graphical_glitch/
  9. Right Click Context Menu Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click Context Menu Glitch: If I Right Click in File Explorer or on Desktop and hover over "New," The Menu Freezes as does file explorer and will hang for around 30 seconds to one minute. Very Frustrating and hope it can be fixed!...
  10. Touch pad help. Left and right click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad help. Left and right click not working: Thanks, looking for a corded mouse now lol. Without the touch pad functioning it's hard to install/update the driver.