Windows 10: Graphics card ram memory size problem.

Discus and support Graphics card ram memory size problem. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey. I got this PC yesterday and I was looking what this PC can handle. I typed "dxdiag" to my search and i found that this graphics card is around 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Hungaryball, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Graphics card ram memory size problem.

Hey. I got this PC yesterday and I was looking what this PC can handle. I typed "dxdiag" to my search and i found that this graphics card is around 1 GB memory, I was so happy!
    Graphics card ram memory size problem. [​IMG]

But I wanted to be sure this is real, and I searched how to check the amount of memory of the graphics card, and then I found a second way, but it displayed very different number..

It means that I only have 32MB of graphics memory or what?? Or if I have, how to increase the memory, or is this fake what the last image says or what?? Thanks for the help.*Shock

:)

Hungaryball, Dec 25, 2017

2. internal graphics and graphics card

hello,

I wanted to use both my onboard graphics and my graphics card. when i enable graphics card in the bios , then onboard graphics are disabled.i have one monitor and i wanted to use both graphics on it. i have amd graphics card and intel onboard graphics.my
    graphics card is giving 2 gb of graphics memory and i have 8 gb of ram , that means i could get 1 gb from the ram , i.e. vram.that means i could get 3 gb of dedicated graphics graphics memory.although i am getting

Total Graphics Memory=5888 mb

Dedicated Video Memory=2048 mb (graphics card)

system video memory =0 mb

shared system memory=3840 mb

What is shared system memory,can i use it as DVM and why is system video memory 0 mb

Bios/system manufacturer lenovo and ram manufacturer-Crucial

Please help! Great help would be highly appreciated.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SamyakJain222, Dec 25, 2017
  3. i need your advices

6220 Classic has high rams ~80MB

NAND

but doesn't have WiFi and LAN

howver it's price is very good for it's system specifications

http://www.forum.nokia.com/devices/matrix_s60_3ed_fp2_1.html

Memory:

Max User Storage: 120 MB

NAND Memory: 256 MB

SDRAM Memory: 128 MB

~80 MB Free Executable RAM Memory

Memory Card: Micro SD

Max Memory Card Size: 8 GB

Memory Card Feature: Hot Swap

Unlimited Heap size

Unlimited Jar size

walidantar, Dec 25, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Graphics card ram memory size problem.

Hello, @Hungaryball. Welcome to Windows TenForums.

That setting may be in your BIOS. It's usually set by the OEM.

Tony K, Dec 25, 2017
  5. clam1952 Win User
    It's integrated graphics which has 32MB of dedicated memory and uses system memory to make up the 1GB, as said you may be able to allocate more or less system memory to it in the bios.

Edit: if this is the Laptop shown in your specs you are not going to get more than one GB with only 2GB of ram.

clam1952, Dec 25, 2017
  6. Hi. I can't enter to my bios, only to the Windows 10 one which is like this:

How do can I enter to my real BIOS? Thanks.

7. dmholt57 Win User
    Try using the F2 or Del key during boot, should get you to the machine bios... *Wink

dmholt57, Dec 25, 2017
  8. Graphics card ram memory size problem.

Nothing, it's just displays when I turn on the laptop the manufacturer and Press F8 to recovery stuff or something like this, which opens that i shared in an image.

9. LMiller7 Win User
    In a desktop it is often possible to increase dedicated video memory. That is change the amount of system memory permanently assigned to the video system. Such options are rarely available in a laptop where typically only basic settings are provided. There is no other way. In any event this would do very little for graphics performance. With only 2 GB RAM it would not be a good idea anyway.

LMiller7, Dec 25, 2017
  10. Helmut Win User
    There is nothing wrong both are correct, the second just shows 32 MB (Dedicated) which is on the CPU/iGPU chip. The 1 GB (993 MB) is shared, taken from the main RAM modules, if required.
    There is no separate Graphics Card as such

Helmut, Dec 25, 2017
  11. Oh, so that 32 MB is just a number, and that 1 GB graphics memory is okay then. Thanks. *Smile

Hungaryball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphics card ram memory size problem.

1. Graphics card ram memory size problem. - Similar Threads - Graphics card ram

2. Graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card problem: performed a new windows 10 install, now graphic card won't connect to smart tv or visa versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-problem/61eeab8f-eb6b-4581-8205-a1e379bc6c69
  3. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  4. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  5. Dedicated Graphics Card Memory problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated Graphics Card Memory problem: I have Intel HD 4000 graphic card and 8gb ram running with i5 processor and my total available graphic memory is 1792MB and my dedicated video memory is 0 MB and but shared system memory is 1792MB total graphic memory...
  6. Graphic Card problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Card problems: I have been having problems in the past week making me unable to use my graphic card. I have been looking throughout posts and other websites and haven't been able to solve the issue. I'm very confused because I haven't had any problems with my GPU since I got 6 months ago. I...
  7. Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size: So I've recently got Assassin's Syndicated but since I have a low end computer, it looks, well, you get the idea. In the setting I saw it says 1869/128mb of memory used so I thought maybe increasing the actual memory for the graphics card would fix, the only *working*...
  8. graphic card problem

graphic card problem: hi I had problem with my graphic card settings the graphic card working properly but in windows its not showing the graphic card in display setting and also in task manager [ATTACH] 2 to 3 days before this was showing graphic card geforge 710...
  9. Graphic Card problem

Graphic Card problem: My problem is that update my graphics card in a fairly old computer, approximately 2010, then the screen went black, when the screen returned to show images the resolution changed to 1024 x 768, (I must clarify that my resolution was the most high left in windows 10), and I...
  10. Adding Memory to a Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding Memory to a Graphics Card: Good morning everyone, I have a NVidia Quadro K1100 with 2gigs of memory. Is it possible to add more memory to the card? 115483

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 16 gb and rtx grapjics card using system proprties

2. dxdiag memory 2048MB RAM

3. my vram is 120mb when installing windows 10 it turn to 0mb