Windows 10: Graphics Drawing Tablet issues in all progs except Windows Ink

Discus and support Graphics Drawing Tablet issues in all progs except Windows Ink in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Let me preface this with the fact that this is my first post and that I am new. I've scoured the WWW for fixes to this issue and nothing has worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Victoli, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Victoli Win User

Graphics Drawing Tablet issues in all progs except Windows Ink

Let me preface this with the fact that this is my first post and that I am new. I've scoured the WWW for fixes to this issue and nothing has worked. I'm hoping to find something that will, and I'm willing to retry what I've already done at others' suggestion; sometimes it works better the second (or third, or fourth, or seventy-second) time.

Alright, so basically, I have an out-dated but wonderful tablet I purchased from MonoPrice a year or two ago. It's based on a Huion design, if I'm not mistaken, and worked great with the drivers I picked up from the MonoPrice website when I purchased the product... on Windows 7.

Those drivers have since been taken down; evidently MonoPrice decided to get rid of a lot of their legacy driver support.

Now, on my updated Windows 10 PC, I plug the device in, it loads up its driver, and the thing works alright for general use as a Mouse and works phenomenally in Windows Ink Sketchpad and stickies and whatever else (full pressure sensitivity, pixel recognition, etc.).. but as soon as I open Photoshop or Paint Tool SAI or any other actually useful art software, it either works as though I'm using just a standard mouse or completely bugs my pointer out.

The Tablet is a WA60 Pen Tablet.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro.

:)

Victoli, Feb 26, 2017

2. pen compatibility for NuVision duo 10 for drawing

Can anyone help? I have a NuVision duo 10 and a bamboo ink drawing pen, i've connected via bluetooth and the buttons have input but the nip doesn't work at all. There is a model of this tablet that has almost the exact same stats, but it comes with a drawing
    pen and works, its the NuVision duo 10 draw. My version of windows is still updating which i believe is the issue, but i also think it might be the pen type.

Mona laelith, Feb 26, 2017
  3. AquilaNL Win User
    Issues with tablet pen input with all Windows 10 apps

It's not a hardware issue; otherwise the described problem would also occur in regular X86/X64 applications.

I'm positive an issue with the Universal Windows Platform framework and can only be addressed by the developers of that framework, or otherwise, with an update for Windows 10 itselve (more specifically, the pen input logic).

Maybe it's possible for one of them to reproduce this issue using a tablet and the described scenario in the Windows Mail app? Surely some of your devs have drawing tablets around, seeing Windows Ink was recently updated and all Graphics Drawing Tablet issues in all progs except Windows Ink :)

AquilaNL, Feb 26, 2017
Thema:

Graphics Drawing Tablet issues in all progs except Windows Ink

1. Graphics Drawing Tablet issues in all progs except Windows Ink - Similar Threads - Graphics Drawing Tablet

2. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  3. Windows Ink Cursor Issue with a Wacom Intuos Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Ink Cursor Issue with a Wacom Intuos Tablet: Hello, I have a Wacom Intuos S graphics tablet and would like to use it with OneNote for Windows 10 (the UWP app). However, I've noticed that, when in draw mode, the cursor is just the regular mouse pointer and not the small dot. When I hover over the menus on the side or...
  4. Correct drawing tablet and program?

Correct drawing tablet and program?: I have an Asus laptop (5 years old, Windows 10) and would like to draw digitally. So programs are available to me Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator CS2. Which drawing tablet is cheap but also good and which freeware would be best? I would like to be able to color...
  5. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  6. Calibrating drawing tablet??

Calibrating drawing tablet??: I recently got a new laptop and I am having trouble setting up a tablet. Everything went smoothly with the installation, however the pen is not calibrated correctly and although I can select the option, nothing comes up on the screen after I tap the first cross hair. I have...
  7. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  8. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  9. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows: So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen. Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my...
  10. Graphics Tablet Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Tablet Issues: I have a X-pen star03 graphics tablet and when I hook it up to other computers the hidden icon immediately pops up on the task bar and I just can set it up from there, But when I set it up to the windows 10 tablet, my pen pressure doesn't work ( which is only the case if you...