Windows 10: Graphics Error Please Help

Discus and support Graphics Error Please Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I started up my computer today when I noticed a weird blotch appearing on my MSI gaming laptop's screen. After booting up a few different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WyattHoover, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Graphics Error Please Help

Hello,

I started up my computer today when I noticed a weird blotch appearing on my MSI gaming laptop's screen. After booting up a few different programs and cleaning the screen, I realized that rather than being a dirty screen, it is a weird shape that only appears when the screen is dark or totally black. It is a grayish blotch with a small patch of red dots nearby, all of which appears near the center of the screen.

These patterns are not picked up by screen shots: https://gyazo.com/a1d07cfc5db160c45f16da08f47193d0

I have attached a photo below showing the errors.

As a side note, I recently dropped my laptop while carrying it, and by drop I mean tripping and falling (lol) and having the (closed) laptop hit the floor while in my arms.

If this is just an issue that can be solved with updates that would be awesome. I have an MSI GE62VR Apache Pr.

Thank you!

(screenshot of a photo i took on my phone)

https://gyazo.com/847bab325a3dadc2c286070847d9c633

:)

WyattHoover, Jul 10, 2018

2. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 10, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Graphics Error Please Help

"Graphic Initialization error" on Windows 10

Hello,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Graphics Error Please Help

1. Graphics Error Please Help - Similar Threads - Graphics Error Please

2. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Graphic output - Please help!: Hello all and thank you for reading.I am absolutly pulling my hair out on this one, I've tried everything but no to success. When the gpu is plugged in, the output dies and the screen goes black. No input from the mouse or anything is possible but music played will continue....
  3. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Graphic output - Please help!: Hello all and thank you for reading.I am absolutly pulling my hair out on this one, I've tried everything but no to success. When the gpu is plugged in, the output dies and the screen goes black. No input from the mouse or anything is possible but music played will continue....
  4. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver Not Installing Error - Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver Not Installing Error - Please help!: Hi I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3675 with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 x64. Laptop Specs: Intel Core i5-8250U, Intel UHD 620 Graphics, 480GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 8GB DDR4 RAM Currently, I have version 27.20.100.8681 of the Intel HD Graphics driver. I went to Dell Support Page...
  6. An error please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error please help: I was reinstalling my windows and by mistake i format all the partitions in my pc Now it is saying cheking media i am using my bootable pendrive but still it is showing checking media. My disk is gpt can you please guide me to reinstall my pc...
  7. Help with error please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with error please: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  8. help determine what is causing graphical glitches, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help determine what is causing graphical glitches, please: TLDR strange visuals in a few programs nothing in most though. I have started to notice some strange visuals on my pc recently I would like to correct them if possible or at the very least diagnose what is causing them. currently, they are nothing but a minor distraction but...
  9. BSOD error, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error, please help: Hello all, Occasionaly I receive a BSOD with 90% with the same error code, if someone can help me with this :) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18914.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. Help? Please... (Graphics Chipset: Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help? Please... (Graphics Chipset: Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics): I cleaned all of my drivers and i still get this... why is this a problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-graphics-chipset-radeon-tm-rx-470/8669b1a7-3c00-4bc1-8749-5ed6c5ff5708