Windows 10: Graphics issues , I think

Discus and support Graphics issues , I think in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I installed Win 10 on my computer , I have found an error . It is a game that my daughter plays , Star stable Online. I have tried to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mInIbReeZeR, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Graphics issues , I think

After I installed Win 10 on my computer , I have found an error .
    It is a game that my daughter plays , Star stable Online.
    I have tried to fix it myself but I do not know how
    Graphics issues , I think [​IMG]

:)

mInIbReeZeR, Aug 9, 2015

2. Personalisation (I think??) issues-N95 8GB

Yes you can personalize your phone as followings:

Menu>Tools>Settings>General>Personalisation.

In Personalisation screen, you can change the

Display,Standby mode, Tones, Themes, etc.

Cheer up.

Fattan

fattan---01, Aug 9, 2015
  3. rackline Win User
    Facebook issues. I think I need to remove and reinstall facebook.

Facebook doesn't refresh unless I sign out and log back in each time. I thought I would remove the application and reinstall it, but facebook application doesn't show up in the list when I choose to remove programs.

Thanks!

rackline, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Petey7 Win User

Graphics issues , I think

It looks like you have somehow turned on a 3D setting in the game. It looks like how games meant to work with those red and blue glasses usually look. It would have to be in the games graphics settings somewhere.

Petey7, Aug 9, 2015
  5. MrNeeds Win User
    there will be an option to turn off stereoscopic 3d in the display or graphics options.

MrNeeds, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Flicka115 Win User
    Where?

Graphics issues , I think [​IMG]

mInIbReeZeR, I have the same problem. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and have finally got a chance to play Star Stable again. Ticked off does not even cover how I feel about Windows at the moment.

Flicka115, Feb 20, 2016
  7. Go to 'Programs and Features' in Control Panel.
    Locate Nvidia 3d Vision Drivers and uninstall them. (There should be 2, a regular Nvidia 3d Vision driver and a 3d Vision controller.)
    These are seperate from your actual Nvidia GeForce drivers and should allow you to play your game normally with no issues after the uninstall.

As an alternative to uninstalling the drivers, you can just disable stereoscopic 3D in the video drivers.

DaveGrant01, Feb 20, 2016
  8. Flicka115 Win User

That worked. Thanks so much.

Flicka115, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Graphics issues , I think - Similar Threads - Graphics issues

2. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  3. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  4. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  5. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  6. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  7. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  8. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. graphic display issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphic display issues: i have some issues about my amd graphic, my eyes are burning if i activated amd graphic card. but if i unable this driver, i feel relaxed and like this display when i unable this driver. but i have some issues occured like i cant open some software or application that need my...
  10. graphic display issues

graphic display issues: i have some issues about my amd graphic, my eyes are burning if i activated amd graphic card. but if i unable this driver, i feel relaxed and like this display when i unable this driver. but i have some issues occured like i cant open some software or application that need my...