Windows 10: Gray Lettering Tough on the Eyes

Discus and support Gray Lettering Tough on the Eyes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So many areas have gray lettering instead of black, very annoying to read. Is there a way to "fix" things so stories, etc., are in black letters? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ImLost, Aug 11, 2017.

1. ImLost Win User

Gray Lettering Tough on the Eyes

So many areas have gray lettering instead of black, very annoying to read. Is there a way to "fix" things so stories, etc., are in black letters? How stupid, why on earth do the ones responsible do it like that? I guess they think different contrast is cool looking? I just don't get it why some things are set up in such an obvious more-difficult-to-read fashion. Just like the top right of my window, the house/star/gear icon.....faded-out looking until cursor hits them.

:)

ImLost, Aug 11, 2017

2. Larger fonts for Win Phone 7

Is there a way to get larger fonts for my WP7 LG phone? The ole eyes are finding it tough to read anything on any screen.....

Thanks!

col_matrix, Aug 11, 2017
  3. sms bigger tekst ?

òld mand bad eyes small letters Gray Lettering Tough on the Eyes :( not good Gray Lettering Tough on the Eyes :((( can the letters bee bigger when i am sms'ing ???

jørn falbehansen, Aug 11, 2017
  4. Gray Lettering Tough on the Eyes

I use a dark theme here so Black font would not help me. I use a dark theme in Windows 10 and I do not have such a problem. You can change the colors in settings/personalization/color . In your Browser you should be able to change the Font colors. Use light colored themes .

Josey Wales, Aug 11, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    Go to Control Panel/Ease of Access/Make the screen Easier to see. Here you can choose High Contrast and change the size and the display of Fonts. If you just have a problem in your Browser on the internet, not the whole computer, you can change the font color and size in most browsers under Tools/Options/ Colors or Fonts

spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Gray Lettering Tough on the Eyes

1. Gray Lettering Tough on the Eyes - Similar Threads - Gray Lettering Tough

2. Eye caremode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eye caremode: it keeps turning on when i am play ing a game im using asus laptop and its not night light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eye-caremode/1101cb0f-24a2-4a52-b003-d64b8e1d7e60
  3. Eye caremode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eye caremode: it keeps turning on when i am play ing a game im using asus laptop and its not night light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eye-caremode/1101cb0f-24a2-4a52-b003-d64b8e1d7e60
  4. Having a tough time switching to windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a tough time switching to windows: Jesus it has been hard. I previously had Ubuntu on my ssd and am trying to change it to windows. Apparently the install.wim file is too big in the latest version of windows for Mac so I downloaded the 1903 iso. I got the windows screen to come and I click on my ssd for it to...
  5. WIN 10 - too hard to read tiny gray letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 - too hard to read tiny gray letters: - gray text on gray background extremely hard to read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-too-hard-to-read-tiny-gray-letters/0a15b5c5-9227-4cf1-9cfc-cf49d174fd56
  6. eye recognition log in

in Windows 10 Support
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996
  7. Eye recognition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650
  8. Eye recognition

in Windows 10 Support
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650
  9. Really Tough Question!

in Windows 10 Support
    Really Tough Question!: My wife and I are Americans happily retired in Mexico. We upgraded three single language (Spanish) laptops to Windows 10 from 8.1 with no problems. I got into PowerShell but it rejects sfc /scannow. I need the Spanish equivalent, and I can't find it on the web. Any...
  10. Built-in eye tracking support, ‘Eye Control,’ is coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Built-in eye tracking support, ‘Eye Control,’ is coming to Windows 10: AShNPfmAkvY Windows 10 will include built-in eye tracking support and an experience called Eye Control, inspired from the winning Microsoft hackathon project in 2014.Eye Control empowers people with disabilities to use a compatible eye tracker to operate an on-screen...