Windows 10: Greater transparency and control over your Google ad experience

Discus and support Greater transparency and control over your Google ad experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the years, you’ve told us that transparency and control over your data and ad experience are important. That's why we've built products and tools... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Greater transparency and control over your Google ad experience

Source: Greater transparency and control over your Google ad experience

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
  2. Delicieuxz, Jun 14, 2018
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    BunnyJ, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

YouTube Greater transparency for users around news broadcasters

Source: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2018/...rs-around.html

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Greater transparency and control over your Google ad experience - Similar Threads - Greater transparency control

2. Transparent windows over other windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent windows over other windows.: I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11 because of the Feb update. I have transparency effects turned off but the problem is still there. I couldn't take a screenshot of it that's why I just took a photo from my phone....
  3. Transparent windows over other windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent windows over other windows.: I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11 because of the Feb update. I have transparency effects turned off but the problem is still there. I couldn't take a screenshot of it that's why I just took a photo from my phone....
  4. my google Chrome icon is transparent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my google Chrome icon is transparent: I opened google Chrome to use it but then when I checked my desktop after that my google Chrome icon was transparent, why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-icon-is-transparent/b813738c-0808-4bb5-97a8-57251d07067c
  5. Your experience with Linux?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your experience with Linux?: I switched from Windows to Linux 2 years ago I'm at peace many games are running 10 or 5 years ago hardly imaginable in direct comparison I like that Linux has no breaks in thinking like Windows 10 so everything opens fast and that continuously fast I'm amazed about the...
  6. Microsoft increasing transparency and customer control over data

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft increasing transparency and customer control over data: [ATTACH] Today we are announcing new steps to give customers increased transparency and control over their data that is used by Microsoft’s major products. Privacy is one of the defining issues of our time. As technology becomes more engrained in our lives and our work,...
  7. Blog Post- Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blog Post- Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency: Windows 10 May 2019 update would be available in May and would be hitting the Release preview ring next week. I’m pleased to announce that the Windows 10 May 2019 Update will start to be available next week in the Release Preview Ring for those in the Windows Insider...
  8. Transparent control bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent control bar: Hi, how I can make the control bar of every program that i open into a transparent bar like in this photos: [ATTACH]Then: [ATTACH]I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-control-bar/a7b1f9bc-d6b1-4ffb-baed-eff817fd9d8e
  9. Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

in Windows 10 News
    Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image: With Windows 10, version 1803, we started to deliver language translation improvements via Local Experience Packs, also referred to as LXPs. Local Experience Packs are AppX packages delivered via the Microsoft Store that enable users to experience Windows features like the...
  10. YouTube Greater transparency for users around news broadcasters

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube Greater transparency for users around news broadcasters: A big goal for us in 2018 is to provide greater transparency across the board to our community of creators, advertisers, and viewers. In one small step towards that commitment, today we will start rolling out notices below videos uploaded by news broadcasters that receive...