Windows 10: green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl

Discus and support green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When Iswitch on my Pavilion dv6-3152sl, immediatelyafter starting at the bottom of the screen there are green and pinkhorizontal stripes, just when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Chiara, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Chiara Win User

green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl

When Iswitch on my Pavilion dv6-3152sl, immediatelyafter starting at the bottom of the screen there are green and pinkhorizontal stripes, just when Windows logo runs, which meanwhilelooks unclear. These stripes disappear as soon as the light blueWindows 7 Home Edition system gives the chance to enter the password.
    What'sthe problem in my notebook? What can I do to make these anomalousstripes not to be there during the laptop switch on?
    Thanksfor your support.

:)

Chiara, Mar 25, 2016

2. Nokia site doesn't support mobile Java browsers?Attention pls PSYCHOMANIA

It does seem to have every S40 feature.

Quite a few people have asked to look at my phone and most men think it looks great but most women think it's an ugly "man" phone.

I always use it with the green or blue stripe round the side, the pink one is still in the box.

psychomania---01, Mar 25, 2016
  3. Santi_827 Win User
    Screen crashes - horizontal stripes/blurring

OT- Stripy screen

After upgrading to Windows 10, my screen will go stripy and blurred- thin horizontal stripes . The screen will make the doc smaller with blurred stripes. Next to the doc more colloured

green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen  - Pavilion dv6-3152sl [​IMG]
    stripes.

Santi_827, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl

1. green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl - Similar Threads - green pink horizontal

2. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  3. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  4. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  6. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  7. pink and green flickering screen

8. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...
  9. horizontal stripe across the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    horizontal stripe across the screen: A couple of days ago, a horizontal, light color stripe - about 3" from the top edge, about 1/4" wide - appeared on the screen and is present in all situations; the color of the stripe is related to whatever background color there is, just a little darker. Most visible it is...
  10. Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.: Immediately following a Windows update the Display on my laptop has been showing green and pink stripes. So everything I look at has stripes. It also seems that the colors are grayed out - like there are no 'reds' in the mix. Any thoughts? Do I need to buy a new laptop?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavillion screen green and stripes