Windows 10: Green lines around windows 10 Instagram app videos

Discus and support Green lines around windows 10 Instagram app videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get these green lines on the right and bottom of the videos when I use Instagram app of windows 10 to watch stories or the videos in the posts. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shishi, Mar 24, 2017.

1. shishi Win User

Green lines around windows 10 Instagram app videos

I get these green lines on the right and bottom of the videos when I use Instagram app of windows 10 to watch stories or the videos in the posts. I have reinstalled windows 10 just to exclude interference from other programs to no avail. Also I can't scroll the stories to the left or right. I can only watch the stories that fits on the screen which is about 10 icons. That means I can't scroll to see more people/icons. I do not have this problems when I use chrome with IG story extension.

:)

shishi, Mar 24, 2017

2. Microsift Lumia 535 not playing videos.

I've recently updated from windows 8 to windows 10 and any video regardless of the app (instagram, facebook or the video playing app). The videos are very very slow and very glitchy with some sort of green lines. Plese help.

cataveitardis, Mar 24, 2017
  3. AcfAbhi Win User
    Instagram not working properly

hi there, I have installed today Instagram on my windows 10 1709 pc but I m getting green lines in playing video.can I remove them or it is app error?

Green lines around windows 10 Instagram app videos [​IMG]

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

AcfAbhi, Mar 24, 2017
  4. TheSpeedy Win User

Same problems here on Win 10 Pro app, even when I am logged on Chrome Intstagram my videos are compressed and smaller, they are not wide or full as the container should be.
    If someone got an answer?
    I will glad to hear him/her

TheSpeedy, Jun 3, 2017
Thema:

1. Green lines around windows 10 Instagram app videos - Similar Threads - Green lines around

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  4. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Customization
    green line perimeter: I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser 101.0 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it...
  5. green horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green horizontal line: I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-horizontal-line/40c5c48e-1698-4981-962e-2daa27f21eb6
  6. Instagram App For Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Instagram App For Windows 10?: Does anybody give me the download for version 30.1569.12133.0? Or link me where I can get it? Thanks submitted by /u/trapfredo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdye0q/instagram_app_for_windows_10/
  7. instagram app on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    instagram app on windows: Hi i recently updated my Instagram app from Microsoft store but it don't send push notifications and live tile is not working anymore i check the notification center options Instagram and windows both of them are correctly configured i tried to uninstall the app and...
  8. instagram app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram app: Hello today i noticed that instagram app from windows store has changed.The ''old'' app has similar capabilties with android app.I can enable notifications to my pc when a person upload photos,the main window was full display and when i...
  9. Instagram app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Instagram app on windows 10: my Instagram app on windows 10 wants an update to show gifs in DM, but I cannot update app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-10/f36cd046-43f2-43e2-8bd1-7a1516dabf96
  10. Video playback suddenly has strange green lines?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback suddenly has strange green lines?: I thought I solved this a couple days ago when I cleared the flashplayer data but now it is back and repeating the task does not help. So here was my original question: Suddenly this started happening when I watch videos on windows media player. Screen capture: Upload...