Windows 10: green screen when videos play

Discus and support green screen when videos play in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; New Acer laptop, the videos (youtube etc.) play audio but only a green screen on video. The frames can be seen along the progress bar (sorry don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SuzB2, Sep 4, 2018.

1. SuzB2 Win User

green screen when videos play

New Acer laptop, the videos (youtube etc.) play audio but only a green screen on video. The frames can be seen along the progress bar (sorry don't know terminology). How can I fix this?

I have Windows 10 Home

:)

SuzB2, Sep 4, 2018

2. Video play green or black screen

Getting a green or black screen when playing videos through Facebook. But, if I go directly to YouTube, the videos play with no problem. Thank you.

Ronald Tice, Sep 4, 2018
  3. The screen is fully green while playing videos

The screen is fully green while playing videos ،

The screen will appear green in full during the playback of video clips, whether video clips on the phone or on YouTube Note that my phone Microsoft 640 xl on Windows 10

mohammed ali556, Sep 4, 2018
  4. GFinKS Win User

Not all Videos Play on Facebook

Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only.

GFinKS, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. green screen when videos play - Similar Threads - green screen videos

2. Blank Green Screen when hitting the play arrow for any video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Green Screen when hitting the play arrow for any video: When I hit the play arrow for any video the screen immediately goes to a blank green screen. I get the audio feed but no video. Is there a setting or device problem I can fix?...
  3. Green screen when watching a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen when watching a video: Hello, it must have been 2 months since I have empty green screens that appear randomly when I watch videos, whether on youtube, twich or netflix. However, I do not know that it comes from windows or the graphics card. There are several errors that appear at the time of the...
  4. Videos when played have green screen and not the actual video.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos when played have green screen and not the actual video.: Whenever i try to play saved videos, I can only see a green screen and not the actual video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-when-played-have-green-screen-and-not-the/9eaed6b0-a26c-491d-8b81-f40056ab5199
  5. Green screen for videos

Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  6. Imported video has a green hue when playing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Imported video has a green hue when playing?: Windows 10. I have an important project tomorrow, so I need help ASAP. I filmed and edited this video with my iPhone & then imported it to my pc. The thumbnail looks ok, but when you play it, the colors are way off & everything looks green. I tried importing both 4k and 1040...
  7. Green screen videos

Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...
  8. Videos not playing properly (Black Screen, Green Screen)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos not playing properly (Black Screen, Green Screen): Hello, I've run into a problem with videos not playing properly after installing the Asus ATK package from the support website. First, Youtube Videos failed to load the actual videos, only having the sound playing, with only a black screen. I disabled Hardware Acceleration...
  9. Video play green or black screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video play green or black screen: After Win 10 installed, everything works fine except for videos. When I try to view them using my Facebook page, I am just getting a green or black screen although I usually have audio -- but not always. I have installed and updated AMD drivers. Thank you. 13786
  10. Video play green or black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Video play green or black screen: Getting a green or black screen when playing videos through Facebook. But, if I go directly to YouTube, the videos play with no problem. Thank you. 14343