Windows 10: greyscale on my webcam picture

Discus and support greyscale on my webcam picture in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The colours on my integrated webcam, and also on some video ads, has become greyscale in the past week. I use windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. Someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tosie53, Aug 7, 2018.

1. tosie53 Win User

greyscale on my webcam picture

The colours on my integrated webcam, and also on some video ads, has become greyscale in the past week. I use windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. Someone suggested it could be the driver for my video card. How can I fix this?

:)

tosie53, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Laurijan Win User

Webcam feature in Win7?

I downloaded it but it doesnt let me import the picture of my webcam - the list is empty

Laurijan, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. greyscale on my webcam picture - Similar Threads - greyscale webcam picture

2. Problem printing in greyscale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem printing in greyscale: I am using an Epson XP-8700 six-colour inkjet with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.I have a colour picture that I took and have printed in colour with no difficulty. I am now trying to print the same picture in greyscale from Visio. I am using Visio because I need to put the picture in...
  3. Problem printing in greyscale

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing in greyscale: I am using an Epson XP-8700 six-colour inkjet with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.I have a colour picture that I took and have printed in colour with no difficulty. I am now trying to print the same picture in greyscale from Visio. I am using Visio because I need to put the picture in...
  4. Microsoft Paint Greyscale Error

Microsoft Paint Greyscale Error: I like to do art in MS Paint, I love its simplicity and it does everything I need it to do. I've been using it for years, and I've tried other art programs, but none have really tickled my fancy like Paint does. Call me stubborn, but I love this program and I'd like to keep...
  5. My webcam

My webcam: My webcam works but displays no image, can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam/84c31951-4f58-47d9-87cc-56824b3fa1e1
  6. Greyscale screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Greyscale screen: I'm setting up my new 3671 tower and i have a blue/grey color on my screen. Nothing is in color. How do i correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyscale-screen/7a223571-45be-41f6-a5e9-ef877f42168b
  7. MS Paint only in greyscale

MS Paint only in greyscale: Hi I have been using this for ever and have used colour and grey scale, but I now have an image that is only allowing greyscale and yet the attributes signify its colour ?...
  8. Windows 10 Greyscale

Windows 10 Greyscale: hello microsofts, plise help me: My desktop is in greyscale however the lock-screen and "CTRL-ALT-DELETE" menu is still in colour. When i try the shortcut "CTRL-WINDOWS KEY-C" shortcut,it makes my lockscreen and "CTRL-ALT-DELETE" menu turn greyscale also. Is there a...
  9. partial greyscale

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    partial greyscale: the center one third or so of my monitor has a vertical greyscale covering about the center one third of the monitor. turning color monitor on of off does no good. windows 10 - hp pavilion computer. thanks for any help...
  10. Pictures From A Live Webcam

Pictures From A Live Webcam: O.k..Have had this problem for a while now, there is another thread on it somewhere, I view a live webcam in a favourite holiday location and used to be able to save images from it to my desktop, I cannot do this any more, it saves the images as PNG, I can convert them to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. webcamera on greyscale