Windows 10: Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android

Discus and support Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On December 1, 2018, the Groove Music iOS and Android apps will be retired. Your personal music files will continue to be available in OneDrive. You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 31, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...nd-android-faq

:)

Brink, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android

1. Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android - Similar Threads - Groove Music app

2. New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 18: Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID,...
  3. New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 15: Today we are announcing the public preview of password management and autofill capability in the Microsoft Authenticator app. For any sites or apps you visit on your mobile device, Authenticator will help you autofill strong passwords without having to remember them. These...
  4. New Xbox app version released for Android and iOS - Dec. 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox app version released for Android and iOS - Dec. 15: The all new Xbox app keeps you connected to the fun with your friends, games, and console from your phone or tablet while on the go. Xbox app version 2012.1207.2233 for Android: WHAT'S NEW Send custom images in Chats! You can now send photos from your device or directly...
  5. New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 11: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2048.2...
  6. New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 4: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2047.2...
  7. New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 2

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 2: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2045.2...
  8. OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired on March 31

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired on March 31: On March 31, 2019, OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired. Your personal music files will continue to be available in OneDrive. You can keep listening to your music using the OneDrive web player or by downloading your files and playing them in the Groove...
  9. Groove Music on Android and iOS is dead.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music on Android and iOS is dead.: This is kinda a really sad news for me as I mainly use Groove Music on my phone to sync all my music between all my devices. I really don't see the point of it. Why does Microsoft still offer OneDrive integration with Windows 10's Groove Music while also killing the only real...
  10. Groove music app ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove music app ?: Why does this feel so half done. I used to love the Zune software. It practically was my home page back in the day. Why is this so feature less? I hope they are going to add more features to this software. The one feature i was looking to use was the create radio stations but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do when the grove app is retired on dec 2018

2. is microsoft still working with groove music 2018