Windows 10: Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

Discus and support Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Look in the screenshot above. One album shows as "Unknown artist", and the other as "Various Artist". There is no album artist tag in my MP3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charles Milette, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly [​IMG]

Look in the screenshot above. One album shows as "Unknown artist", and the other as "Various Artist". There is no album artist tag in my MP3 files, and the tags in the files all follow the same scheme. What could be happening?

:)

Charles Milette, Nov 13, 2016

2. Show artists image in when browsing artists in Groove Music

Artist pictures are back in my Lumia 635, Windows 10 (v1607), Groove Music v10.18011.1341.0

12 artist images out of 65 are not shown.

Groove Music on my PC shows no artist image.

Nonostanovich, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Groove Music - alphabetical sorting by artist

Really like Groove Music but for some reason, one particular artist starting with the letter J shows up under Artists beginning with letter C. Have checked the tags and made sure there are no discrepancies. Removed the entire folder for this artist, restarted
    Groove Music. Album and Artist deleted properly, Stopped Groove Music. Re-added the folder, all with absolutely correct tags, though one song collaborated with an artist named Common but was deleted from the artist tag and replaced only with John Legend.

Restarted Groove Music and it added the songs and album, again misfiled under letter C. HUH???

Norman Acunis, Nov 13, 2016
  4. griploner Win User

Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

griploner, Nov 14, 2016
  5. That's exactly the software I'm using. I'm sure my MP3s are correctly tagged.

Charles Milette, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

1. Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly - Similar Threads - Groove Music doesn't

2. Groove Music Artist Profile Picture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music Artist Profile Picture.: I know that an issue about an app isn't supposed to be in the windows section, but Groove Music is an app by Microsoft, right? I love music and I wanted to listen to it offline, plus I LOVE Microsoft, So I downloaded Groove. I found some issues like the metadata of a song...
  3. Groove Music Artist Art Blur

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Artist Art Blur: Groove music just blurs the entire art for some reason and I am unable to find a way how to remove this feature. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Swimming-Bee340 [link] [comments]...
  4. Groove Music Artist Metadata

Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  5. Groove Music Artist Metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  6. Is there an app to edit Artist Icons in Groove Music?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app to edit Artist Icons in Groove Music?: pls help submitted by /u/vibenamite [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvwyc/is_there_an_app_to_edit_artist_icons_in_groove/
  7. Artist image in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Artist image in Groove Music: I found out that some artists in the Groove Music app are provided with photos that are independent of the album cover. The same artists have high-resolution photos that are displayed in the visualization area. I would like to have all the artists provided with...
  8. Groove Music : artist art issue

Groove Music : artist art issue: For several weeks, the view of Groove is changed. My collection on my PC was displayed correctly 100%. Then, there is a disappearance of all the photos of the artists thumbnails, and a few days later, incomplete recurrence: thumbnails without pictures and bibliography,...
  9. Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover

Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover: Hi, Since I changed the folder of my music, Groove hasn't been able to recognize the albums and artists. I have tried: - Deleting the groove app and redownloading it. - Checking security of the folders and mp3 files. - Resetting the database:...
  10. How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?

How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?: Hello, I wanted to know how to change artist artwork in Groove Music. I have a band that does not have the right artwork in the "Artists" category. Any idea how to change this? Or is there no way and maybe the new Anniversary update will fix it? Thanks so much! *Smile...