Windows 10: Groove Music : How to add a local file to a local playlist ?

Discus and support Groove Music : How to add a local file to a local playlist ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, im listening to a local playlist (files locally on my drive) and want to add another file to that playlist. When i drag the file from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frank1000, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Frank1000 Win User

Groove Music : How to add a local file to a local playlist ?

Hi,
    im listening to a local playlist (files locally on my drive) and want to add another file to that playlist.

When i drag the file from WinExplorer to the playlist content or the playlist name or playlist header, its not allowing.

Using the + sign showing in the header of the playlist, it only shows me all the playlists i have, but not allowing for pointing to a local file on my HD.

? How do i add a local file to a local playlist in Groove Music ??

Regards,
    Frank

:)

Frank1000, Jul 1, 2017

2. How do i move a song in unknown album to a different album in Groove music?

I am having trouble finding out how to move a song on groove music (not local) to a different album. I don't want it in a playlist, just the designated album. I downloaded the song off the internet and it didn't come with this other album. I don't know
    how to add it and that's my problem, Help?

ShelbyEdwards, Jul 1, 2017
  3. Groove Music does not find or see my local music files

hello,

my groove music app does not work properly. It does not detect any local music files from my system. When i click on "+" or "add folder" button for music files location, NOTHING HAPPENED
    I CLICK AGAIN AND AGAIN but nothing happened. I reset my groove music app from "SETTINGS" but doesn't happen.

PLEASE HELP ME HOW I ADD MUSIC FILES IN GROOVE MUSIC

PLEASE PLEASE HELP...........

SarthakGupta1, Jul 1, 2017
  4. Frank1000 Win User

ok gotit,
    first open the file in groove music, then add it to a playlist there *Wink

Frank1000, Jul 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Groove Music : How to add a local file to a local playlist ? - Similar Threads - Groove Music add

2. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  3. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  4. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  5. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  6. How to add album art in groove music

How to add album art in groove music: Is there any way to add an album art (cover photo) in Groove music app? Have searched forum but no results. I am using Windows 10. Thank you! 176627
  7. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af
  8. Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC: Title^ I have all the songs in other folders obviously, but I jsut wanna take the playlist and put that in it's own folder.. is there a quick way for that? submitted by /u/BEAVER_TAIL [link] [comments]...
  9. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....
  10. Groove Music - will it replace existing metadata in local files?

Groove Music - will it replace existing metadata in local files?: I've done some very in-depth tagging on my local music library, so I want to make sure none of that work gets overwritten. I've just started using the Groove Music player and I see the following option: "Automatically retrieve and update missing album art and metadata"....