Windows 10: Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre

Discus and support Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, in Groove music app, how do I "shuffle all" but, only from the same genre? 17552 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xXTenXx, Aug 18, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre

Hi, in Groove music app, how do I "shuffle all" but, only from the same genre?

:)

xXTenXx, Aug 18, 2015

2. when will WP7.5 be updated to have the shuffle features match that of the zune player?

I don't know if anybody notied but the shuffle feature on my 710 does not show up in each music category like it does on my Zune.

The shuffle feature only shows up under Songs. Not Playlists, not Genres, not Artists, and not Albums.

Since this is only software, why doesn't it match the Zune player?

midnightvisions---01, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Arbaerinn Win User
    Options that i miss in Music, on Lumia 920

1. Create playlist

2. Get the headset to answer automatically while listening to music, radio or what so ever

3. Shuffle, or shuffle in special genre

4. Use song from music as ringtone !

Arbaerinn, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre

1. Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre - Similar Threads - Groove Music Player

2. The shuffle option in Groove Music App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The shuffle option in Groove Music App: I recently updated Groove Music to the latest version 11.2212.31.0 and then I noticed that my playlist always starts to play the first song in the list even Shuffle option is ON. this issue wasn't in the previous version. until a fix is available what can I do to workaround...
  3. The shuffle option in Groove Music App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The shuffle option in Groove Music App: I recently updated Groove Music to the latest version 11.2212.31.0 and then I noticed that my playlist always starts to play the first song in the list even Shuffle option is ON. this issue wasn't in the previous version. until a fix is available what can I do to workaround...
  4. New Groove music in windows 11 does not recognize artist/album/genre

New Groove music in windows 11 does not recognize artist/album/genre: Since the new update has arrived in groove music regarding the revamp to the app it has not been able to recognize the artist or the album or the genre. Can anyone help me fix this issue??...
  5. Groove Music - The shuffle button that doesn't shuffle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music - The shuffle button that doesn't shuffle: I quite like the Groove Music App - even though I have iTunes when I do a workout this simple App works for me better.One thing that really is bugging me though is the shuffle button - I mainly use it on music that I've added to a playlist to mix things up a bit but in terms...
  6. Groove Music - The shuffle button that doesn't shuffle

Groove Music - The shuffle button that doesn't shuffle: I quite like the Groove Music App - even though I have iTunes when I do a workout this simple App works for me better.One thing that really is bugging me though is the shuffle button - I mainly use it on music that I've added to a playlist to mix things up a bit but in terms...
  7. Groove Music has a problem with its shuffle option

Groove Music has a problem with its shuffle option: So I've been using Groove music for months now and when I ever use it I come across a problem. When I open the app, click the song I want to play, it plays. Now I have my shuffle option turned on. When that song finishes, instead of playing a random song, it plays the song...
  8. groove music player to play music through google hangouts

in Windows 10 Customization
    groove music player to play music through google hangouts: Hi, On My new June 2020 HP laptop windows 10 -I want to use google Hangouts or Skype to Teach English Language, BUT I need to share the screen and play audio track from my computer SO THE STUDENTS CAN HEAR IT, Mp3 tracks and When we watch something on Youtube for example....
  9. Groove Music will not change music Genres

Groove Music will not change music Genres: I have some music that does not fit the normal Genres. When ever I searched for my music in Window's Media player it would remove the custom Genres I had created. Groove does not do that. I prefer Groove over Windows Media Player, because it doesn't mess with my music....
  10. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644