Windows 10: Groove music problems

Discus and support Groove music problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have a free trial of Groove on my Win 10 desktop and wonder why it does not always play continuously even tho repeat all is turned on? Please advise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Psterba, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Psterba Win User

Groove music problems

Have a free trial of Groove on my Win 10 desktop and wonder why it does not always play continuously even tho repeat all is turned on? Please advise.

:)

Psterba, Aug 21, 2016

2. How do i uninstall groove music?

Groove is on the PC only. Samsung Music is NOT the Problem. It's OneDrive using.......OneDrive is Groove Music's audio input from the Groove Music version I have on my computer. OneDrive is using Groove Music's audio input, which I do not want to hear
    cause it sounds bad. It's NOT the player either.

EthanChoojitarom, Aug 21, 2016
  3. weinelm Win User
    Groove Music Windows Phone 10 - how to force update media content?

I had this problem. With some music on the internal memory, I loaded some more on to the SD card and Groove music didn't see it.

So with Groove Music running I ejected the SD card, then reinserted it. Wait a few seconds and Groove Music started indexing the SD card.

Solved it for me.

weinelm, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

Groove music problems

Groove should be part of windows 10...it's just a music player. So I don't understand what trail you are talking about. Personally I can't stand Groove....I prefer to use either Windows Media Player or VLC.

Plankton, Aug 21, 2016
  5. Psterba Win User
    That is what I have, as part of Windows 10. It's a month trial to see if I want the part that lets you make playlists etc.....

Psterba, Aug 21, 2016
  6. Psterba Win User
    Anyone have an answer as to why theGroove player continues to stop orwho I can contact re this problem? Groove says to contact Microsoft so do I need to go there? Thanks again!

Psterba, Aug 22, 2016
  7. I was trying to use Groove even after paying for it but it never worked for me at all.
    Even let Groove and Microsoft know still waiting for answer back after 4 months so have now cancelled it and using WMP or Cyberlink DVD Player which does the job perfect or Xbox app

hTconeM9user, Aug 22, 2016
  8. Groove music problems

What content is not auto playing

Local Content?
    Music Pass Content, if so streamed or downloaded?
    Playlists, MS auto created or your own?

I have a mixture of Local and Music Pass content, some of which is downloaded and some i stream
    I select the Album i want and just click the Play All button

paulsalter, Aug 22, 2016
  9. I can't even register my 30-day trial for Groove it just says "Something happened on our end." Some Windows 10 apps don't work really well either unless you turn off FireWall.

RoasterMen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Groove music problems

1. Groove music problems - Similar Threads - Groove music problems

2. music media and groove problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music media and groove problem: I had personal music files on media player. But media can't find them. Groove player has uploaded them to their player. I can play them all right on groove, but I needed to back them up and groove won't let you burn, or sync. I have a windows 7 media player downloaded on...
  3. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  4. Problem with Groove Music App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Groove Music App: Hello, I have where when I launch Groove Music App its showing up for a few seconds then close by itself. So I tried Reinstall it but the problem still same. What have I tried : 1. Uninstall from Setting > apps > groove music > advanced Options > uninstall then I reinstall...
  5. GROOVE MUSIC CRASH PROBLEM

GROOVE MUSIC CRASH PROBLEM: hi everyone i use groove music app for 4 years it was great until the last update it became weird when i click right click on any song or try more actions or try to add song to playlist it just crashes and end program i tried to reinstall with nothing changed somebody help...
  6. Problem Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem Groove Music: I want to change my wallapaper automatically when playing music groove but I have tried many times to turn off and turn on the setting of the wallper on the music groove but there is no change to my wallpaper please the solution....
  7. Groove Music problem

Groove Music problem: Groove Music suddenly opened on my tablet (Windows10) while I had an ebook app open. I closed the window but the window kept reopening after a few seconds. I tried to uninstall Groove Music: System > Apps & Features, down to Groove Music – "Uninstall" was dimmed. Opened...
  8. Groove Music

Groove Music: Will Groove Music App still work to play local files after Microsoft kills Groove Music Pass by the end of this year? My concern is that this is the only reliable app that plays music without glitches when my Surface Pro is on connected standby. 96561
  9. Music Groove

Music Groove: Hello, i have installed fresh windows 10 pro system. I have wanted to listen to my music using Music Groove app. When i have wanted to launch it then it said i need to install Media Feature Pack. Ok, so i have installed both, for 32 and 64bit version using link described...
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...