Windows 10: Groove Player loads Empty

Discus and support Groove Player loads Empty in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The player just loads empty , white in colour with a few lines *Mad I looked in search for threads regarding groove player but didn't see anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ricci, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Ricci Win User

Groove Player loads Empty

The player just loads empty , white in colour with a few lines *Mad
    I looked in search for threads regarding groove player but didn't see anything solved. Any ideas why this is happening & how to fix it?
    Thanks in advance *Cool

:)

Ricci, Dec 10, 2015

2. windows media player vs groove music

Groove Music is bloody rubbish compared to Windows Media Player.

Want to have a load of 'unknown artist' 'unknown album' entries, use Groove. Want software that identifies your music, use Windows Media Player.

Want to correct a track or album name, use Windows Media Player - Groove has no facility to correct the album name, artist or track name that it has decided to give to your music.

Its a bloody awful piece of software, and difficult to reindex if your music collection changes.

Microsoft, its about time you sorted out this steaming pile of **** software and made it as useful as your now unsupported Media Player is

MichaelAlanHunt, Dec 10, 2015
  3. BirdmanC4 Win User
    Groove Music wont play all my selected files

Original title: Groove Music

Hi Guys. I'm frustrated. The groove player wont play all my selected files. When I press Ctrl+A all my music files in my music folder are selected and when I hit play with groove player it loads but plays nothing. When I select only like 20 30 or 40 songs
    it plays OK. Why is this. Are you only allowed to play a limited amount of songs in a playlist? When I use windows media player all my songs play no problem. I can select even 1000 songs with media player and just click play and it plays. So whats up with
    groove player. Microsoft needs to fix this issue. Is any one else having this problem. Please respond promptly as im literally going insane. Thank you.

BirdmanC4, Dec 10, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi Ricci, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Tell the App where to look for your music:

Groove Player loads Empty [​IMG]

... and change the Background to 'Dark' if you wish.

Edwin, Dec 10, 2015
  5. Ricci Win User
    This is all it does and when I click search the app disappears

Groove Player loads Empty [​IMG]

Ricci, Dec 10, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Okay, first check for Windows updates in Settings, then check for app updates in the Store, apply any pending, reboot and report back.

Edwin, Dec 10, 2015
  7. Ricci Win User
    Thank you for trying to help
    No updates for windows 10 nor Windows store

Ricci, Dec 10, 2015
  8. philc43 Win User

You could try the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. Type troubleshooting in Search and select the Troubleshooting Control Panel. Click View All and then select the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. It will tell you if it is able to fix anything.

philc43, Dec 10, 2015
  9. Ricci Win User
    Ok I tried that and there wasnt anything needed to be fixed (troubleshooted)

Ricci, Dec 10, 2015
  10. Ricci Win User
    Thank you for trying to help
    No updates for windows 10 nor Windows store

Ricci, Dec 11, 2015
  11. Ricci Win User
    Well hopefully soon there is a fix

Ricci, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Groove Player loads Empty - Similar Threads - Groove Player loads

2. Groove music player visualizations... someone has it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove music player visualizations... someone has it: I found this article looking for visualizations: Microsoft is Adding Visualizations, Equalizer, and More to Groove Music - Thurrott.com They're demonstrated there... It says "At this time, there are two types of visualizations", however, I can't figure out where to enable...
  3. Groove Player stürzt ab

Groove Player stürzt ab: Hallo, seit dem ich angefangen habe den Groove Player zu benutzen (vor 2-3 Wochen) stürzt er hin und wieder ab (nachdem ich den Player öffne paar Sekunden später meistens). Neuste Windows Updates/Treiber Updates und Windows Store Updates sind installiert. Bin derzeit bei...
  4. Groove player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Groove player: I need keystroke by keystroke instructions to GEET RID of Groove Media Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-player/f26df725-854c-4cbb-85a0-15318e53fe2e
  5. Groove player is the default player for .wav files

Groove player is the default player for .wav files: On earlier versions of Windows 10 I was able to select a different app on my pc as the default for playing .wav files. Now when I try to select the app Transcription Buddy from High Criteria (tnpbuddy.exe)its not holding the change. Now if I select say Media Player it will...
  6. Problems with Groove Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Groove Player: After a recent Windows 10 update my Grove Player no longer works. Every time I try I keep getting "Error Message -2147219195:. I have tried all the Windows 10 repair programs and still nothing. I have tried to even do a System Restore but for some reason it lo longer works...
  7. Groove Player Crashes after Win10AU Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Groove Player Crashes after Win10AU Update: Need help folks. I have 3 machines that I've recently updated to AU. Two updated with the update advisor and one required update with the ISO download. One machine an HP Pavilion Groove works fine. The other two Groove crashes immediately upon starting and I don't even have...
  8. Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12

Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12: Just out of curiousity, do you prefer using Groove Music or WMP for playing music files? I have hardly used Groove Music except for certain file types. WMP is still good as ever *Smile Is Microsoft going to provide future updates for it? 21253
  9. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644
  10. Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre

Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre: Hi, in Groove music app, how do I "shuffle all" but, only from the same genre? 17552