Windows 10: Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

Discus and support Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education Editions In Windows 10, version 1511, the following Group Policies apply only to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 24, 2016.

1. Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education Editions
    In Windows 10, version 1511, the following Group Policies apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education.

Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education [​IMG]

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ation-editions

:)

Cluster Head, May 24, 2016
  2. Martmcd Win User

Microsoft removes policies from Windows 10 Pro

I am not from MS but have version 1607 installed and can confirm the following

Turn off Microsoft consumer experiences - policy setting only applies to enterprise and education

do not show windows tips - policy setting only applies to enterprise and education

Do not display the lock screen - policy setting only applies to enterprise, server and education

Disable all apps from Windows Store - policy setting only applies to enterprise and education

there are others not mentioned in that article such as - force a specific default lock screen and logon image which only applies to enterprise, server and education.

Martmcd, May 24, 2016
  3. group policy editer

Group Policy Editor is only available in Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education versions

Jsssssssss, May 24, 2016
  4. Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

It looks like using just Pro in an Enterprise setup just isn't going to cut it anymore?

alphanumeric, May 24, 2016
  5. I have checked on the current version on my PC and those features are still available . What will happen if I chose to set a group Policy affected by this really strange decision by MS now and, later, the next build excludes access to these Group Policy features?

Geoff Daniell, May 25, 2016
  6. They likely will revert to the normal stock settings, as if you never changed them to begin with. Just a guess though. That or they stick until you have to eventually do a reinstall. New ISO's just recently showed up on MSDN. I haven't had a chance to install with one yet to see what might have changed and what build it is though. I've been too busy on another side project.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

1. Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education - Similar Threads - Group Policies apply

2. Group Policy won't apply to Security Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy won't apply to Security Group: Dear allI have a problem applying Group Policy when Security filtering is done by Security Group.Policy is couple of year old and it has been working perfectly till some time ago not sure when, I realized I have i problem a month ago.So, under Security filtering I have...
  3. Group Policy won't apply to Security Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group Policy won't apply to Security Group: Dear allI have a problem applying Group Policy when Security filtering is done by Security Group.Policy is couple of year old and it has been working perfectly till some time ago not sure when, I realized I have i problem a month ago.So, under Security filtering I have...
  4. Group Policy won't apply to Security Group

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to apply Group Policy to Non-Administrators only in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to apply Group Policy to Non-Administrators only in Windows 10: [ATTACH]By default, all changed made in the Local Group Policy Editor applied to all users of your system. If you want to apply Group Policy […] This article How to apply Group Policy to Non-Administrators only in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Windows 10 1903 not applying Group Policy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 not applying Group Policy: Is there a reason for Group Policy not applying on a new machine after Windows 10 update 1903 was installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-not-applying-group-policy/9354e93f-a515-439f-aa96-d2989d771872
  7. Windows 10 Education User Group Policy's

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Education User Group Policy's: Hi, I have a set up two Windows 10 Education Edition laptops. I would like to configure them both with the same settings/permissions. How can a I make a "User Group" and add policies to it. For example: Have a "User Group" called "Kids" and then be allowed to...
  8. applying local group policy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    applying local group policy: Hi ive no experience applying group policy settings. What I'm hoping for is that I can have certain registry configurations applied cross all users. If I downloaded a registry.pol configuration, how do I apply this actually? So I've copied the file to...
  9. See Applied Group Policies in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Applied Group Policies in Windows 10: How to: See Applied Group Policies in Windows 10 How to See Applied Group Policies in Windows 10 The Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) is a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in that provides a single user interface through which all the the Computer...
  10. Apply Local Group Policy to Administrators in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Apply Local Group Policy to Administrators in Windows 10: How to: Apply Local Group Policy to Administrators in Windows 10 How to Apply Local Group Policy to Administrators in Windows 10 [img] Information The Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) is a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in that provides a single user...