Windows 10: Groupy v1.1 update released with saved group feature

Discus and support Groupy v1.1 update released with saved group feature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Groupy v1.1 update was released today! Groupy works on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Once installed, creating groups is simple: drag a window to another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Island Dog, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Groupy v1.1 update released with saved group feature

The Groupy v1.1 update was released today!

Groupy works on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Once installed, creating groups is simple: drag a window to another window and combine them into a single window, with tabs showing in the title bar. To ungroup, simply drag the tab off the group.

New in v1.1: Save existing groups and launch them at a later time, contained and ready to go. You can even save groups associated with your active files thanks to new support for Microsoft Office! You can also enable a “new tab” button for groups that will let you create a new instance of your graphics program, Word document, and more with the simple click of a button.

More info: Get what you’ve always wanted from Windows: browser-like tabs for your apps!

[youtube]17_ErhXYXmY[/youtube]

:)

Island Dog, Mar 6, 2018

2. Mail for Exchange Feature Request: Access Point Group usage

Currently you can only select an Access Point in the M4E configuration, you can't select a Access Point Group.

Will this feature be built into future releases of Mail for Exchange? I've seen other people complaining that it's not built-in, and it really would be a handy (cost-saving) feature!

Cheers Groupy v1.1 update released with saved group feature :).

mentat---01, Mar 6, 2018
  3. Mail for Exchange Feature Request: Access Point Group usage

Hi,

Currently you can only select an Access Point in the M4E configuration, you can't select a Access Point Group.

Will this feature be built into future releases of Mail for Exchange? I've seen other people complaining that it's not built-in, and it really would be a handy (cost-saving) feature!

Mail for Exchange 1.3.1

E60

Regards,

Veno

venole---01, Mar 6, 2018
Thema:

Groupy v1.1 update released with saved group feature

1. Groupy v1.1 update released with saved group feature - Similar Threads - Groupy update released

2. Malware group win32.VScript.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware group win32.VScript.1: My antivirus pops up a malware win32.VScript.1 group threat. I scanned the computer with a Microsoft safety scanner. When scanning, it detected 13 infected files. When completed, it showed no virus, spyware, or other potentially unwanted software was found. When I restart the...
  3. Malware group win32.VScript.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware group win32.VScript.1: My antivirus pops up a malware win32.VScript.1 group threat. I scanned the computer with a Microsoft safety scanner. When scanning, it detected 13 infected files. When completed, it showed no virus, spyware, or other potentially unwanted software was found. When I restart the...
  4. Microsoft set to reverse Feature Update releases in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft set to reverse Feature Update releases in 2021: In the past two years, Microsoft did release a major feature update in the first half of the year and a minor update in the second half. It appears that the company plans to reverse the process: the next feature update for Windows 10, which is the first update of 2021,...
  5. PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 1 released

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 1 released: Engine Updates and Fixes Change the default fallback encoding for GetEncoding in Start-Transcript to be UTF8 without a BOM (#13732) (Thanks @Gimly!) General Cmdlet Updates and Fixes Update pwsh -? output to match docs (#13748) Fix NullReferenceException in Test-Json...
  6. Kinect v1 for streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kinect v1 for streaming: Hello everyone! I try to install my old kinect v1 (model 1414) as a web cam to start streaming on twitch... I cant find a way to get an image from it...i've install kinect for window sdk v1,8 several time but i always have no driver for the cam... I run windows 10 with usb2...
  7. SMB v1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMB v1: How do I enable SMB v1 on my windows 10 computers Please,, plain english Thanks for any help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smb-v1/f4c8d9ed-2619-4225-b5d1-471592fbd837"
  8. Windows 10 1803 SMB v1 Uninstall Feature results in BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803 SMB v1 Uninstall Feature results in BSOD: Using latest ADK and MDT to generate 1803 reference image. In my task sequence i have a task "Uninstall Roles and Features" and selected "SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support". During the build, it gets to this step and then BSOD. This is a copy of the 1709 sequence that does...
  9. Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1: It is time to stop waiting and start playing. A pre-release of Minecraft 1.9 is now available. We are very excited to enter the final stage before the new version is released. First the answer to the most asked question: We are currently planning to release the final...
  10. Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1: We have reached a point for Minecraft 1.11 where we feel ready to level up our snapshots to pre-release status! The observer, llamas, and exploration maps will soon hit all vanilla servers across the world, and here’s your last chance to give it a test run before it does so....