Windows 10: GSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after attempted upgrade to 15007

Discus and support GSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after attempted upgrade to 15007 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm currently on Windows 10 build 14986. I tried to update to 15002 during the week but it kept failing with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BOZG, Jan 13, 2017.

1. BOZG Win User

GSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after attempted upgrade to 15007

I'm currently on Windows 10 build 14986. I tried to update to 15002 during the week but it kept failing with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and the same issue is happening again with 15007.

As soon as the computer reboots after "configuring Windows Update", I get that warning. Lenovo's support is fairly awful so I wouldn't be surprised if it's an outdated driver somewhere but I'm not sure where to look. I'd appreciate if someone could have a look at the dumps and see if they spot anything amiss.

:)

2. Help! Windows 10 GSOD! CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED!

My PC is running slowly. I disabled Superfetch. and my PC Crashes. after that, I got a GSOD NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Soon it's repaired.

BUT THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM. AFTER 10 MINUTES OF USING IT, IT GOT A GSOD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED! AND IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME!

What should I do?

Gamerplayer4257moviesa.k.a Zuhong2548Videos, Jan 13, 2017
  3. brianxSN Win User
    Build 15002 glitches

The upgrade to 15007 has sorted the Action Centre problem but not the Windowblinds one which Stardock are looking into.

brianxSN, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

No dump in the zip so not much I can do. I did find many of these in the eventlog.
    Code: Event[2791]: Log Name: System Source: TPM Date: 2017-01-14T19:31:44.670 Event ID: 17 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Stephen-Lenovo Description: The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) hardware failed to execute a TPM command.[/quote] Then I found this thread: Re: Has WinX Anniversary messed with Trusted Platform Module settings?

Ztruker, Jan 17, 2017
Thema:

1. GSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after attempted upgrade to 15007 - Similar Threads - GSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE attempted

2. GSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GSOD: From 3 days there is a constant system crash occuring to my laptop. i have dont all of them like checking through entering safe mode and uninstalling all third party apps, memory diagnostic and so on.... i didnt got any answer rather than getting it more worser and worser all...
  3. Trouble with Quicken after attempted upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble with Quicken after attempted upgrade: Tried upgrading from 1803 to 1909 and killed sound. rolled back the update and now I get a bugsplat from Quicken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-quicken-after-attempted-upgrade/1dce35ea-8ec3-4861-bc4a-0f50f9d2c20f
  4. Laptop not booting after GSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop not booting after GSOD: Yesterday, I updated my laptop and today i turned it on, logged in, and didn't do anything. A couple minutes later, I got a GSOD I'm on a Windows Insider build and I couldn't get the error code fast enough. Since then my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen and doesn't...
  5. GSOD

GSOD: I am on windows insider preview build 17763 & getting GSOD after one hour with error code 1534 & Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details. Need help ASAP...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after USB short

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after USB short: Update 1/14/2017: The thread has been marked as "solved", however the drives with the installations lost their partition information after BSODs, so there was no actual resolution to this issue. Went to plug in my USB mouse and plugged it into a broken USB port causing my...
  7. GSOD during 15007 install STOP code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

GSOD during 15007 install STOP code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Me too! I posted on Windows Insider Answers site at: nuvision tablet GSOD on restart during installation of 15007 - Microsoft Community Download and installation of 15007 rs_prerelease seems to work well. Press the RESTART BUTTON that the update wants. Get the...
  8. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after memory upgrade

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after memory upgrade: Dell Inspiron N5010 Laptop with 4GB (2x2GB) RAM has been working for months, no problems, after upgrade from Win7 to Win10. Bought PNY memory (2x4GB) to improve performance and every time it boots I get BOSD with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and then just continues to...
  9. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE while attempting to use x264/Handbrake

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE while attempting to use x264/Handbrake: Hey, i'm getting a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD shortly after or by execution of the win10 version of handbrakeCLI (uses x264 encoder). In compability mode (win7) it seems to work. I updated the drivers before the last bluescreen (from the Lenovo homepage) but...
  10. 15007 Upgrade and Dual Monitor Flickering/Dropping Out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    15007 Upgrade and Dual Monitor Flickering/Dropping Out: 15007 and my 2nd monitor (via NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Graphics Card) is flickering periodically then dropping out (turning off judging by monitor on/off switch) for seconds, then turning back on again. Didn't happen with 15002, just as soon as 15007 arrived via Insider...