Windows 10: GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this?

Discus and support GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently purchased GTA 5 and ran it for the first time. When I launched the game, it told me that my specs are below minimum. I set all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ACMDogfight1997, Oct 31, 2015.

1. GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this?

I have recently purchased GTA 5 and ran it for the first time. When I launched the game, it told me that my specs are below minimum. I set all graphical settings to minimum and started the story mode. During the first mission, it ran fine with FPS between 30-60. After breaking into the vault and shooting through the cops, I get to the escape vehicle. It told me to press E to get in, which I did, and the game faded to black with the loading icon on the bottom right. The problem is that I waited for a minute or so and the game still did this. I have an HP Envy Dv7-7223cl which has an AMD A8-4500M APU that has 1.9 GHz of power. I hear the processor can be overclocked to 2.8 GHz but I don't know how. I have Overdrive installed and Turbo Core Control was enabled during gameplay so I don't know what else to do. Is overclocking going to solve this problem, if so, how do I do it? Please let me know.

:)

ACMDogfight1997, Oct 31, 2015

2. Flash supported games

I have few games downloaded on my Windows 10 laptop. The games itself run fine but there are Ingame cutscenes which are flash supported and do not play during the game. During the game, either the cutscenes are skipped or only the audio plays with a black
    screen.

I have tried running the game in vista or win 7, same thing happens. I have also tried compatibility shooter. Doesn't work.

How do I make the in game cutscenes run properly?

P.S. these games are downloaded on my PC not online on a browser. So please do not send tips on how to enable flash plugin for various browsers.

SakshiShukla1, Oct 31, 2015
  3. Ugo Lopez Win User
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

If this happens only during that game, it looks like reverting the overclock should solve your issue.

Can you please try and let me know?

Ugo Lopez, Oct 31, 2015
  4. SoxmisUK Win User

GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this?

I would not recommend overclocking as a fix to any graphics problem as overclocking itself is fraught with all kinds of stability problems and you could end up suspecting yet further problems that are only exaggerated with overclocking affecting the stability of your game and the OS it runs on.

Get your game running fairly well before overclocking the computer, or you are just going to make a uncomfortable rod for your own back.

SoxmisUK, Nov 1, 2015
  5. Well I have found some mods that reduce the textures than what the game settings can offer. I'll see if they work.

Also, I managed to get pass the loading cutscene issue. However, I am having problems with the textures taking too long to load. I've looked online to solve these issues and they're mainly because of underpowered CPUs. There are some fixes in the graphics settings but they only reduce the issue. If you guys have any other ideas, let me know.

ACMDogfight1997, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this?

1. GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this? - Similar Threads - GTA can't load

2. Gta 5 not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  3. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  4. Gta 5 on pc

Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 crashing my PC during or around cinematic cutscenes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing my PC during or around cinematic cutscenes.: The computer crashes as though the power has been cut. There is no event recorded in the event viewer. My system is a powerhouse and all hardware is just over a year old. The computer never crashes during any other gaming session or stress tests. I have followed ALL of Forza...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 crashing my PC during or around cinematic cutscenes.

Forza Horizon 5 crashing my PC during or around cinematic cutscenes.: The computer crashes as though the power has been cut. There is no event recorded in the event viewer. My system is a powerhouse and all hardware is just over a year old. The computer never crashes during any other gaming session or stress tests. I have followed ALL of Forza...
  7. GTA 5 LAG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 LAG: LAPTOP SPECIFICATION INTEL UHD GRAPHICS 8GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE MX130 WINDOWS 10 GUYS WHILE I AM PLAYING GTA 5 THERE IS SUDDEN LAG AND AUDIO IS PLAYED IN SLOW MOTION.I WOULD PAUSE THE GAME AND AFTER 5 MINUTES I WOULD UNPAUSE THE GAME THE GAME WORKS SMOOTHLY FOR SOME...
  8. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  9. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  10. Game crash Gta 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crash Gta 5: Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes. 86556