Windows 10: gta sanandreas not working

Discus and support gta sanandreas not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; sir on my laptop hp 250 gs gta sanandreas not working on windows 10 when i open it tells that video mode not found and i have done all things like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by manishsharma2, Jul 25, 2018.

1. gta sanandreas not working

sir on my laptop hp 250 gs gta sanandreas not working on windows 10 when i open it tells that video mode not found and i have done all things like change the resolution butit is still not working please help me sir and reply me fast please

:)

manishsharma2, Jul 25, 2018

2. Gta SanAndreas

I have download gta sanandreas (3.56 GB) from skidrow It took 2 days to download afetr download it ask for password

they give two sites-

1. http://uploadsnack.com/mGKRJU

2. http://uploadsnack.com/yAHN2r

But these are not working What can I do

Please help me please

RajatVerma1205, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 25, 2018
  4. gta sanandreas not working

Unable to play GTA San Andreas

my specs are

ram 4gb

graphic card amd radeon m330 4gb

when I start the game it shows error

Cannot find 800x600x32 video mode

wht to do pls help

Original title: help in gta sanandreas

HaRmanRiArjatt, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

gta sanandreas not working

1. gta sanandreas not working - Similar Threads - gta sanandreas working

2. GTA san andreas cheat code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA san andreas cheat code not working: i am currently download GTA San Andreas from Microsoft store after installed in this game cheat codes not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-san-andreas-cheat-code-not-working/d384ada3-01ab-4149-9cc4-7bb1659e4c8b
  3. Will Gta 5 work in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Gta 5 work in my pc: Hi i wanted to ask that will gta 5 work in my pc I few weeks ago played gta 4 but it was very dull And i means my first review on gta 4 was very good gameplay but still it didn't gave a feeling like playing a gta game I am sorry if some one gets hurt by this sorry....
  4. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  5. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  6. GTA SA NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA SA NOT WORKING: I m facing a problem running gta sa on windows 10. it did worked once when i got a pop up of installing direct play but after that the file isnt displaying its running in the background when i saw it tin the task manager the file was running but wasnt displaying.i tried all...
  7. gta 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta 4: I just bought gta 4 on steam and I can not play at all. please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-4/cb7845aa-5b9f-4909-b9cd-5a524cba2476
  8. GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10: HI i have orignal disk of gta 4 and it is working on my old hp laptop which having windows 7 now i have buy acer predator i5 8thgen and my gta 4 is not working so i reduse my display size from gta 4 properties so now it gets run but i cant use the game on high graphics...
  9. Can't Get GTA V to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get GTA V to work: Hi guys, just installed GTA V on my PC. I keep getting the 0xc00007b error whenever I try to run the game. I have tried a lot of fixes but to no avail. Any ideas? 31696
  10. GTA V has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V has stopped working: Hi people. Has anyone been able to get GTA V working on Windows 10? (Pro x64) As soon as I launch it I get the "NSanityHD has signed in." at the Social Club launcher and then just as it attempts to launch the game it crashes. I've been trying to figure this out for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solve cannot find 800x600x32 video mode in gta san andreas on hp 250