Windows 10: GTA Vice Crashes

Discus and support GTA Vice Crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Donno if should post this in the forum.. My old GTA vice city Game crashes when I load a saved game, Never had a problem in windows 8 or 7.. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by manish9009, Aug 10, 2016.

1. GTA Vice Crashes

Donno if should post this in the forum..

My old GTA vice city Game crashes when I load a saved game, Never had a problem in windows 8 or 7..
    Any one with the same issue. I have tried running in compatibility mode., disabled DEP , Ran 3d vertulizer, No go.

:)

manish9009, Aug 10, 2016

2. GTA vice city is not working on my windows 10 however working on my friend's windows 8 PC

In windows10 gta vice city is not running it shows not in vice city folder,gta .vcex mot found

naga srisai, Aug 10, 2016
  3. gta vice city

i completed my gta vice city n i got some big titles of that producers n etcc ppls....after that my gta is not working....soo plz tell me the solution

suresh(naveen), Aug 10, 2016
  4. GTA Vice Crashes

Is it just the regular "...has stopped working" error?

Have you checked in the Event Viewer after it crashes to see what it says in there?

blackroseMD1, Aug 11, 2016
  5. manish9009, Aug 11, 2016
  6. Ok, and I'm assuming that solution didn't work for you?

If you have frame limiter turned off in the options, try turning it on.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

GTA Vice Crashes

1. GTA Vice Crashes - Similar Threads - GTA Vice Crashes

2. GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode

in Windows 10 News
    GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode: [IMG]GTA Vice City is one of the most popular games of all time. However, a lot of users are unable to play this classic as the game fails to launch on their system. As per the error message, GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode. The error code mostly appears in...
  3. GTA San Andreas crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas crashes: Hello when i try to open GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 it opens for five sec in some bad resolution and it crashes in properties its set on as run as admin and windows 98/me.What should I do?...
  4. GTA San Andreas crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA San Andreas crashes: Hello when i try to open GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 it opens for five sec in some bad resolution and it crashes in properties its set on as run as admin and windows 98/me.What should I do?...
  5. problem facing on gta vice city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem facing on gta vice city: dear friends i am having an issue in GTA vice city EVERYTIME its not opening every time it changes screen and unhandled exception i have watched many videos i tried all method still its not opening please help...
  6. gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005: any help pls ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-vice-city-dont-open-error-code-0xc0000005/ed11f756-7199-4ede-b181-fa5c4f2e6d23
  7. TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME: MY PC HAS BEEN SHOW THE PROBLEM ON DELUXE MOD AND GAME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-gta-vice-city-game-problem-deluxe-mod-and-game/3a832057-a133-4493-81cb-b2e9262898da
  8. HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?: SELECT CONTROL PANEL AND VIEW BY LARGE ICONS AND SELECT PROGRAMS AND FEATURES AND IN TOP LEFT SELECT TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF AND CLICK ON +BUTTON AND TICK ON DIRECT PLAY AND CLICK OK AND INSTALL DIRECT X9 OR MORE AND RIGHT CLICK ON gta-vc.exe and select Properties and...
  9. GTA Vice City: Camera movement keeps moving left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA Vice City: Camera movement keeps moving left: So just yesterday, I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and I've encountered some problems. Not to worry, I will figure out these problems myself but this one I just can't figure out. When I got on to GTA San Andreas, my character was moving forward and left as if I was holding...
  10. Game crash Gta 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crash Gta 5: Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes. 86556