Windows 10: GTX 550Ti not recognised

Discus and support GTX 550Ti not recognised in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; GTX550Ti shows up in Device Manager as Unknown Device. Have tried to install latest drivers but Nvidia cannot find Graphics Card. Same problem when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Kodi, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Kodi Win User

GTX 550Ti not recognised

GTX550Ti shows up in Device Manager as Unknown Device.
    Have tried to install latest drivers but Nvidia cannot find Graphics Card.
    Same problem when driver update tried in device manager.

:)

2. Dual Graphics Card with Dual Displays doesnt work.. T_T

Hey everyone..

I have two monitors Asus PA248Q and some 16inch samsung monitor and 2 graphics cards.. Nvidia GTX 780 and GTX 550Ti..

How do i connect the monitors to each of the graphics card.. that is GTX 550Ti to Samsung monitor and GTX 780 to Asus Monitor...

i plugged in everything.. and installed the driver not for both separately cuz it gives me the same driver for both the cards..

but only the asus monitor and 780 is working.. when i checked device manager it shows

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" for 550Ti..

it was working before but i was running windows 7 then.. now im running windows 10..

well i tried running one card at a time with one monitor respectively.. and it works perfect then... but when i connect both it doesnt...

i noticed something else... after i tried running one card at a time... i connected both cards and both monitors.. and when i turned on... both monitors worked... i mean i could see the bios screen on the asus monitor and login screen on the samsung.. but as
    soon as it went into desktop only the asus screen works and in device manager it shows tat same error code 43..

should i go back to windows 7?? What should i do?

Thanks ^_^

Syaoran7lii, Oct 22, 2014
  3. Nvidia drivers keep crashing on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regrets the inconvenience caused. Let us know few things to help you in this regard:

What is the exact error message that you are getting?

I Suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver and install the latest driver from the following link.

GeForce GTX 560 Ti and GeForce GTX 550 Ti

To uninstall the Graphics card Drivers please follow the steps given below:

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the Graphics card from the device list, right click on it and then select
    “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option:
    “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Let us know if problem still persist, we're glad to assist you. Hope this will address your query.

Thank you

Venkatesh1709, Oct 22, 2014
Thema:

GTX 550Ti not recognised

1. GTX 550Ti not recognised - Similar Threads - GTX 550Ti recognised

2. Asus TUF F15 - Nvidia GTX 1650 not recognise in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF F15 - Nvidia GTX 1650 not recognise in Windows 11: I have a Asus TUF F15 laptop. The graphic card stop working a few weeks or a month ago. Your problem: - Your Nvidia GTX 1650 no longer works after Windows 11 update - Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 - How I found out: multiple monitor stop workingI can't game because it switch...
  3. Asus TUF F15 - Nvidia GTX 1650 not recognise in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus TUF F15 - Nvidia GTX 1650 not recognise in Windows 11: I have a Asus TUF F15 laptop. The graphic card stop working a few weeks or a month ago. Your problem: - Your Nvidia GTX 1650 no longer works after Windows 11 update - Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 - How I found out: multiple monitor stop workingI can't game because it switch...
  4. GTX 1080 compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GTX 1080 compatibility: Hi. I have a system with an i7 6700K, 16 Gigs of DDR4, Win 10 Home and a GTX 1080 However, the GTX 1080 will flicker and refuse to install its drivers if paired with a Ryzen 5 2600 on a B450 motherboard so I had to buy a Radeon RX 5700 XT for that system, that works very...
  5. my GTX 550Ti 1GB doesn't work properly on Windows 10 when i upgrade from Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my GTX 550Ti 1GB doesn't work properly on Windows 10 when i upgrade from Windows 7: is my graphics care incompatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gtx-550ti-1gb-doesnt-work-properly-on-windows/506acbbe-708e-4b4c-bdc5-6447b1867f26
  6. Running GTX TITAN and GTX 1050i Together

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running GTX TITAN and GTX 1050i Together: Thanx to an AWESOMELY generous user here (whom shall remain anonymous unless they chose not to be) I have tested the GTX TITAN.. And it works!! Sorta.. The DisplayPort doesn't work but the DVI and (I assume) the HDMI are fine.. The BAD news is my monitor is a 27" MAC...
  7. Geforce GTX 1070ti

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Geforce GTX 1070ti: My Card isnt being recognized correctly and is being recognized as a UHD 630 card. It is under performing and I dont know why. I installed the most recent drivers too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geforce-gtx-1070ti/50aca7a6-48dc-4112-8d62-bdf8a7ff9182
  8. GTX 1050 doa???

GTX 1050 doa???: I built a new system(with old motherboard) and installed win 10 using onboard graphics. Then when I put my brand new gtx 1050 in it just shows the splash screen and beeps 8 times meaning "display memory read/write error" and wont boot to bios or windows. Bios version is from...
  9. Geforce GTX 770M

Geforce GTX 770M: Anyone who recently upgraded the machine from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and is having issues with Geforce GTX 770M not displaying graphics clearly sometimes. Text blur at them special when loading device manager in Windows 10? 12140
  10. Why gtx 780 ti is better than gtx 960?

Why gtx 780 ti is better than gtx 960?: Gtx 960 newer than gtx 780 ti, how older gpu can be better than the new one wtf? 23611

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gtx 550ti not recognized

2. gtx 550ti error code 43