Windows 10: GTX 760 EVGA 2GB will not install Win 7 or Win 10 nvidia drivers

Discus and support GTX 760 EVGA 2GB will not install Win 7 or Win 10 nvidia drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; No matter what i try i cannot get my PC to install the drivers for my 760....it shows up in Device manager as "unknown device" and i point it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by fiverglem, Jul 6, 2015.

1. fiverglem Win User

GTX 760 EVGA 2GB will not install Win 7 or Win 10 nvidia drivers

No matter what i try i cannot get my PC to install the drivers for my 760....it shows up in Device manager as "unknown device" and i point it to the drivers where they are in the "C:\Nvidia" folder but not even that works...upgraded to windows 10 today

:)

fiverglem, Jul 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 Nvidia TDR Constant Crashing

Just bought Win 10 and since installing that and my Nvidia 760 -I get a constant either pause message Driver Display Crash/Recovered or the far worse freeze requiring full restart. These happen constantly no matter what I'm doing gaming or just surfing
    and its so bad -I had to disable my video card. Ive tried going back to very old rivers to the very latest. Ive tried disabling all the Nvidia extras with zero luck. The card is fine as it had zero problems with my old windows 7 build - in which I lost the
    cd hence the 10 buy.

This is a new build:

Asus z97-E

Win 10

4690k no OC

Nvidia 760 gtx

froggyluv111, Jul 6, 2015
  3. Windows 10 is too slow!

I decided to do a clean install for Win. 10 after I migrated from 7 to 10. After the clean install, the Autodesk software runs very slow, Photoshop the same, the game performance is slow too. What is going on?

I have an i7 4790 K, 4.00 GHz, 16 GB RAM DDR3, GeForce GTX 760 2GB, Kingston SSD 240 GB.

Rares Antoniu, Jul 6, 2015
  4. EMINENT Win User

I had some driver issues back when 10 TP started. Have you tried an older driver? That got it working for me.

EMINENT, Jul 6, 2015
  5. fiverglem Win User
    yeah i have tried windows 7/8 drivers and all three of the windows 10 drivers that are available on their site

fiverglem, Jul 6, 2015
  6. dwarfer66 Win User
    Great hope it does not do that for me, as I have a Gigabyte 760OC model.

dwarfer66, Jul 6, 2015
  7. fiverglem Win User
    Yeah I had a shit load of troubles with win8 so i went back to windows 7 and thought "why not update to windows 10?" I guess this is what I get....thinking about just reverting back to windows 7 now...500GB of steam games I'll have to move ):

fiverglem, Jul 6, 2015
  8. Ztruker Win User

What driver are you using? I just bought a EVGA GeForce GTX 750 for my Lenovo K450 as I wanted to move from VGA (the onboard video) to DVI but not spend a lot of money. Got mine for $102 at Amazon Prime (no shipping, 2 day deliv), should get it tomorrow. Hoping I won't have any trouble.

When I look at the EVGA Download Center I see this: EVGA Download Center

Win 8.1:

GTX 760 EVGA 2GB will not install Win 7 or Win 10 nvidia drivers [​IMG]

Win 10:

GTX 760 EVGA 2GB will not install Win 7 or Win 10 nvidia drivers [​IMG]

I downloaded the 8.1 and 10 files and they are identical: 353.30-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql.exe

Ztruker, Jul 7, 2015
  9. bobkn Win User
    Weird. I have both 353.30 from Visual Computing Leadership from NVIDIA, and they are not the same file. Different names, slightly different file sizes.

The latest files are 353.38. They are betas, and also available in Win10 and Win 8.1(etc.) versions. I didn't get them from the nVidia site, but they are available at places like Guru3D.com.

bobkn, Jul 7, 2015
  10. Ztruker Win User
    I installed 353.30 and it works perfectly in Windwos 10 Pro X64 with the new EVGA GeForce GTX 750 card.

Unfortunately it has a very high pitched noise (whine really) that is quite annoying. I think I may have to return it and try another.

Ztruker, Jul 9, 2015
  11. EMINENT Win User
    I'm also using 353.30 with no probs and a 750.Ti SC

EMINENT, Jul 9, 2015
  12. bobkn Win User
    Update: the latest I've seen so far are the 353.49 drivers. There have also been 353.45, but they may have been withdrawn due to a serious bug (PC can't boot into Windows).

bobkn, Jul 9, 2015
  13. Gary Win User

I am using a EVGA 750 Ti and I download my Drivers from Nvidia, The one I am using now is 353.49 and it works just fine.

Thema:

1. GTX 760 EVGA 2GB will not install Win 7 or Win 10 nvidia drivers - Similar Threads - GTX 760 EVGA

2. Installing Win 10 over Win 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Win 10 over Win 7: Hi.My Laptop Dell Latitude has Windows 7 Ultimate with software i have installed such as games and music production software.I can upgrade to Win 10 from Microsoft. The lap top can run Win 10 because i have two of them. One has 10 installed but the drive has dislodged and...
  3. Installing Win 10 over Win 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Win 10 over Win 7: Hi.My Laptop Dell Latitude has Windows 7 Ultimate with software i have installed such as games and music production software.I can upgrade to Win 10 from Microsoft. The lap top can run Win 10 because i have two of them. One has 10 installed but the drive has dislodged and...
  4. Installing Win 10 over Win 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  6. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  7. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Gtx 1050 2gb

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  9. Gtx 1050 2gb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  10. GTX 760 Driver failure

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GTX 760 Driver failure: Having issues with a 760 i've had a month now, all was fine and fully updated then in middle of a game of league of legends my pc shuts off and i find out that the 760 no longer works with Nvidia drivers, did a fresh windows install because i assumed it was my SSD at first,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. evga gtx 760 isnt compatible with win10