Windows 10: Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Discus and support Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones Today, Windows 10 Mobile for selected Lumia has been officially announced by Microsoft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

:)

Cluster Head, Jun 1, 2016
  2. G.Ilex Win User
    G.Ilex, Jun 1, 2016
  3. HOW TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE MAP APPS MY WINDOWS PHONE 6.5

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE MAP APPS ON MY SAMSUNG MOBILE MODEL NO.GT-B7320 WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM,PLEASE GUIDE AND SUPPORT ,MY CELL PHONE NO.9423776160

SUDAMJADHAV, Jun 1, 2016
  4. stormy13 Win User

Microsoft can't say it, but most carrier branded phones (Verizon, AT&T, etc) won't update using the Upgrade Advisor. All you get is that there is an update available but waiting on your carrier to approve it. Instead the only way to upgrade to W10M in this case is to use the Insider app,

Your request appears to be from an automated process

Once upgraded that way then it is just a matter of deciding whether you want the current release build (Threshold) or preview build (Redstone).

stormy13, Jun 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones - Similar Threads - Guide download Mobile

2. Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10: Hi Previously when downloading photos from my mobile phone Samsung a20 and using the windows 10 photo app, I would select the photos with a "tick" and those photos would be highlighted, I would click download and the would appear in "Pictures" in a new date marked folder...
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Nokia and Lumia phone support ends on December 31

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Nokia and Lumia phone support ends on December 31: Microsoft stopped manufacturing and distributing for sale its Lumia smartphones and Nokia branded feature phones at the end of 2016. Manufacturer Warranty Support for these phones will end on 31st of December 2020. Assisted support will end on 15th of December 2020. Online...
  4. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  5. Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones: The Office apps for phones using Windows 10 Mobile – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote -- will reach end of support on January 12, 2021. On that date, app users will no longer receive security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support options or online technical...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile End of Support on December 10, 2019 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile End of Support on December 10, 2019 Mobile: Windows 10 Mobile End of Support: FAQ General Windows 10 Mobile What does end of support for Windows 10 Mobile entail? As of December 10, 2019, Windows 10 Mobile users are no longer eligible to receive new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support...
  7. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone: How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mobile-download-for-a-samsung-galaxy/c0a525e4-27fa-48ea-8bf9-bb0944f3a005
  8. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  9. Download the Windows 10 Preview User Guide

in Windows 10 News
    Download the Windows 10 Preview User Guide: Windows 10 Preview rolled out last week with a plethora of new features, including a Start menu and multiple desktops, and Microsoft has already offered a detailed blog post and videos to demonstrate some of these improvements. And still, as is the case with all the other...
  10. Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Resetting your Windows 10 Mobile phone will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your personal content stored on the phone will be...