Windows 10: Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update

Discus and support Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using everyday this microphone after i tried it on my pc and now from one of the latest updates it's showing as unknown. Before it was "logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zatone, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Zatone Win User

Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update

I was using everyday this microphone after i tried it on my pc and now from one of the latest updates it's showing as unknown.

Before it was "logitech usb microphone" working perfectly.

The message i recieve in device management is "device descriptor request failed" (i hope the translations are correct since my w10 is italian).

I can't find drivers, in my pc, online neither via windows update. I really have no idea where to find the old working driver.

:)

Zatone, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 22, 2018
  3. guitar hero

Also, I've contacted the Guitar Hero III makers and have requested a list of supported phones for Guitar Hero III. I've noticed other Omnia related postings in the forum with
    Vesku testing this out a number of months ago and hypothesizing that the issue may be "due the screen size is
    not working in all phones. E.g. Omnia has 240x400 and not standard 320x240"

MaryAliceC, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update

Guitar Hero Guitar with Windows 10

hello my issue is that my guitar hero guitar is being read as a RECEIVER not a CONTROLLER. i've tried using the drivers for the controller and it still doesn't work(it said its not compatible and wont work anyways. thought id try it) could i please get some
    help??

windows 10 using a guitar hero x-plorer

cheers

Jasper_srt, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update

1. Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update - Similar Threads - Guitar Hero WOR

2. Guitar USB Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guitar USB Input: I have a 1/4 jack to USB that I use to hook up my electric guitar to my computer. The signal from my guitar to the amplification software I use is fine, however, when I try to send the signal from the amplification software through my microphone to apps like Skype or Discord,...
  3. Guitar USB Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guitar USB Input: I have a 1/4 jack to USB that I use to hook up my electric guitar to my computer. The signal from my guitar to the amplification software I use is fine, however, when I try to send the signal from the amplification software through my microphone to apps like Skype or Discord,...
  4. Guitar USB Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums

Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums: Hi there,I have a Guitar Hero Drum that I connect to the PC via a Red Octane wireless controller. It used to work on Win 7 but since moving to Win10, I cant get it to work!Win 10 detects the Red Octane wireless controller as Guitar Hero for Playstation R3. But it does not...
  6. Guitar Hero III changed Windows install usb setup.exe icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guitar Hero III changed Windows install usb setup.exe icon: I installed Guitar Hero III on my pc. I have a usb drive for installing windows. It was not connected at the time I installed GH. When I plugged it in later I see that the setup.exe icon is that of the guitar hero III exe. No other setup.exe's that I can find appear to be...
  7. DRIVER GUITAR HERO LIVE CON WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004

DRIVER GUITAR HERO LIVE CON WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004: Tengo un problema con esta version y este driver, se que es la version de windows ya que en mi otra laptop probe lo mismo de actualizar el driver, seleccionar periferico de xbox 360 y receptor inalambrico, pero cuando hago esto en la otra Pc con la version 2004, simplemente...
  8. Guitar Hero microphone drivers still supported?

Guitar Hero microphone drivers still supported?: my guitar hero mic is not recognized as a microphone. it sees it as a keyboard called usb device. I am on windows 10, latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guitar-hero-microphone-drivers-still-supported/5fc2522d-6020-41bb-adc8-db69910c70bc
  9. Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error

Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error: I am trying to install drivers for my guitar hero controller for xbox 360, but there is a driver error and I cannot play without the drivers. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  10. Guitar Hero 3 doesn't run with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guitar Hero 3 doesn't run with Windows 10: How can I play Guitar Hero III on my windows 10 computer? When I click to run the game, it just crushes. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/guitar-hero-3-doesnt-run-with-windows-10/b023fa6b-8b52-4755-b4c7-721089a6aba1