Windows 10: Guys ! I need help choosing a dell system.

Discus and support Guys ! I need help choosing a dell system. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey I am going to buy a laptop Which one would u choose Dell latitude 3330s 13*“ Or Dell Inspiron 15-3552 Both have solid state drives Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stevie, May 16, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

Guys ! I need help choosing a dell system.

Hey I am going to buy a laptop
    Which one would u choose

Dell latitude 3330s 13*“
    Or
    Dell Inspiron 15-3552

Both have solid state drives

Thank you

:)

stevie, May 16, 2018

2. Dell system assist

Hello,

Thank you for posting you concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to install Dell SupportAssist for Windows devices.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to try installing the application in
    Compatibility mode and check. Please follow below.

• Right-click on the setup file of the
      Dell Support Center SupportAssist
      and click on "Properties".

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down. Choose Windows 7.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 16, 2018
  3. ~ Choosing System Restore Point ~

~ Choosing System Restore Point ~

How do I view a list of available System Restore Points that I can choose.

Please Click by Click process.

Thank U

Win 8.1 needs Help, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Guys ! I need help choosing a dell system.

1. Guys ! I need help choosing a dell system. - Similar Threads - Guys need help

2. Guys I really need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guys I really need help!: Bluetooth went missing after update. I just updated my Windows and now I cant connect or paired my devices. The Bluetooth settings is missing and I cant find it anywhere. The services is not helping at all even after multiple restart. I know that the drivers are up to date...
  3. Guys I really need help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Guys I really need help!: Bluetooth went missing after update. I just updated my Windows and now I cant connect or paired my devices. The Bluetooth settings is missing and I cant find it anywhere. The services is not helping at all even after multiple restart. I know that the drivers are up to date...
  4. I NEED help guys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED help guys: [ATTACH] i need help to this guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-guys/24ded597-8e63-42e9-a8bb-f42a94ef12fc
  5. I need help guys...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help guys...: Here's the thing...I got banned in valorant for plugging in my i pad while playing a game. So to unban it I changed hwid by looking at this video in yt. Please someone help me to roll back these changes I made. Btw, even after doing this valorant doesn't work. So it was all...
  6. Guys i need help please

Guys i need help please: I have HP laptop and it was working just fine then I updated the Nvidia graphic card then the laptop restarted, after that i logged in and it all black screen with cursor I watched alot of YouTube videos and nothing worked and tried to restore the system by removing the...
  7. Guys choose

Guys choose: I need you guys to choose: 1: Windows 10 Pro 2: Windows 10 Pro Education 3: Windows 10 Pro Workstation 4: Windows 10 Home GUYS COMMENT I WILL CHOOSE THE FIRST 5 submitted by /u/OsakiYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iegrm0/guys_choose/
  8. I need help you guys.

I need help you guys.: I just installed windows 10 onto an oldish computer and now it just keeps rebooting. It won’t load into safe mode by pressing F8 and all the youtube videos I’ve watched so far haven’t solved my problem. Please help. submitted by /u/ewhyeasyfanaccount [link] [comments]...
  9. hi guys i need help

hi guys i need help: i have a laptop with a second monitor connected to it. a couple of days ago i cleaned it (while turned off). when i wanted to start it again afterwards the screen didnt turn on anymore. my external monitor still works while its connected but the laptops monitor stays dark....
  10. Guys I need help

Guys I need help: I'm in the insider preview program, but it really slows down my pc and I don't mind to be in the program anymore. How do I get rid of it? Does the insider means that your product key could expire? Please help! submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments]...