Windows 10: Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7

Discus and support Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, : When i start up windows its shows the grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZodiaENT, Aug 10, 2015.

1. ZodiaENT Win User

Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7

Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, :
    When i start up windows its shows the grey screen with that circle (of loading) and ths screen goes on and off with an amazing speed and now i can log in to go on safe mode plz guys any solutions ? HELP D:

:)

ZodiaENT, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 won't let me log in after update

In case anyone ever sees this, I think I figured it out for myself.

I used UXtheme patcher for custom Windows themes. I had to reboot in safe mode using the advanced menu options (shift + restart from the login screen), navigate to C:\Windows\Resources\themes and then delete my custom themes. Not fun, but maybe it'll help
    you.

RyanSamons, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Concurrent (multiple) RDP sessions patcher for Remote Desktop in Windows 10

Hi guys,

I've used concurrent (multiple simultaneous) RDP sessions on windows 7 and later on 8. This time, though, I'm having trouble finding a patcher for the new Windows 10 Pro on my computers.

I know it's new, but is it possible that somebody can help me out setting this up?

Many thanks in advance!!

DeanIvanov, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7

1. Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7 - Similar Threads - Guys plz help

2. Windows 7 Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 7 Themes: I am looking for the windows 7 themes. I do not want any 3rd party software, i want the whole theme: Colours, transperancy, corners, looks, all that was in windows 7. Even if you have to pay for it. I would. ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  3. Can't get any windows 10 theme patcher to work on 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get any windows 10 theme patcher to work on 1909: Whenever I try to change the theme to a 3rd party one, it changed the colours only, and not the look. I'm trying to use arcx. Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be wrong? I have added the themes to the theme folder, and have tried ultraux, multiux, and secureux. None...
  4. Plz help

Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  5. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  6. Help this university student plz

Help this university student plz: Hi, i’m a 19 year old university student. Last week, my dad went mental about a fight we had about studying and then he confiscated all my tech (iPhone, laptop, dj gear etc) Now i got my pc back, but he removed everything from my laptop besides the office 365 apps and...
  7. Windows 7 to windows 10 plz help I'm stuck

Windows 7 to windows 10 plz help I'm stuck: I'm trying to upgrade a hp pavilion g series from windows 7 to windows 10 and it keeps getting stuck on checking for updates. I've tried stopping windows update from task manager n starting it again, I've tried booting from a USB on start up, I've also tried skipping the...
  8. Plz help plz

Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  9. Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!: Last night i updated to windows 10 for the cilmative update and i pressed update and shutdown.It went to 30% and it powered off.Now i couldn't get it to boot.Plz help i still need to work my stuff on that pc as this is very important!!...
  10. Windows 7 Themes

Windows 7 Themes: Will Windows 7 Themes work on Windows 10 ?? 18047