Windows 10: gvc.dll

Discus and support gvc.dll in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everybody I'm new to Windows10 and I have a big kind of a problemI'm trying to have SuperMicro GR-TR to work with DaVinci Resolve. Supermicro |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by digitalquake, Apr 3, 2017.

1. gvc.dll

Hello Everybody I'm new to Windows10
    and I have a big kind of a problemI'm trying to have SuperMicro GR-TR to work with DaVinci Resolve.
    Supermicro | Products | SuperWorkstation | 4U | 7048GR-TR
    Unfortunately the software crashes when using it.

Configuration

• 2x E5-2660 v4 Intel Xeon, 14 Cores, 2.00GHz, 35M Cache, 105Watts
    • 2x 32GB PC4-19200 4Rx4 DDR4-2400MHz LRDIMM Memory
    • 240GB Intel SSD 540 SERIES 2.5IN SATA3 MLC2x GTX TITAN
    • 1x GTX TITAN Z
    • 1x ATTO FNTT11
    • 1x DeckLink 4K Extreme
    • Windows10
    • DaVinci Resolve 12.5.5
    • BlackMagic Desktop Video
    • Eucon Control Panel for Euphonix hardware
    Troubleshooting so far

• Removing/swapping GPU configuration (tried more than 17 configuration between card/lanes to cope with our minimum requirements )
    • Removing/replacing NICRemoving/replacing DeckLink Card
    • Replaced thermal paste on GPUs
    • Tried different GPUs
    • Followed DaVinci Resolve Guidelines for configuration (that means, PCI/PnP in BIOS to Legacy on PCIe2 and the rest off, 4G decoding is ON thunderbolt is OFF.) Turned out that make the system more unstable while if everything is on EFI or Legacy is better
    • Upgraded DirectX
    • Ugraded all Drivers both from Internet (via autoupdate in system management) and manually
    • Tried to not use our common softare (Slack, Eucon control for hardaware control)
    • Nothing showing in the logs from Resolve
    • Tried with and without PostgreSQL as something might conflict when installing
    • check settings in NVIDIA control panel and turned on MultiGPUs even if it's a feature for QUADRO cards (does anyone knows anything about it?)

I'm finding in the logs error related to gvc.dll but couldn't find anything related to it.
    Can someone chime in to see if I'm missing something or have a clue of how that Library can create an instability in the OS?

Thanks for anyone who can cast some light.
    Regards

Andrea

:)

digitalquake, Apr 3, 2017
Thema:

gvc.dll

1. gvc.dll - Similar Threads - gvc dll

2. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  3. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  4. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  5. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  6. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

7. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  8. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  9. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  10. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...