Windows 10: H and S account

Discus and support H and S account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am getting pestered by Microsoft with "Your H and S account settings are out of date. What's that about, Health and Safety? Why can't they... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tinmar49, Jan 23, 2018.

1. tinmar49 Win User

H and S account

I am getting pestered by Microsoft with "Your H and S account settings are out of date. What's that about, Health and Safety?
    Why can't they understand that not everyone knows what these obscure terms are.

:)

tinmar49, Jan 23, 2018

2. Disabling search for flashdrive

My ultimate resort was to use the attrib command to hide the folder and everything in it when the password hadn't been put in yet and then make another file to re-lock everything, I then converted everything to executable files to make them look more official,
    I will post the batch script below:

1:

@echo off

title Drive Locked

color a

:0

echo ================= & echo Enter Password & echo ================

pause

color 01

set /p password=

if %password%==PASSWORD HERE goto :1

color a

echo Wrong Password

goto :0

:1

attrib -s -h "FOLDERNAMEHERE\*" /s /d

attrib -s -h "FOLDERNAMEHERE" /s /d

attrib +s +h "Open Files.exe" /s /d

attrib -s -h "Re-Lock Hardrive.exe" /s /d

(START \FOLDERNAMEHERE)

2:

attrib +s +h "FOLDERNAMEHERE\*" /s /d

attrib +s +h "FOLDERNAMEHERE" /s /d

attrib -s -h "Open Files.exe" /s /d

attrib +s +h "Re-Lock Hardrive.exe" /s /d

Jacob20021975, Jan 23, 2018
  3. 7thSense Win User
    3G Not Working

H and H+ is faster than 3G. The newer standard allows bit-rates to reach as high as 168 Mbit/s in the downlink and 22 Mbit/s in the uplink.

7thSense, Jan 23, 2018
  4. H and S account

I don't know what that is, I wouldn't trust that request and it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't from Microsoft even if it looks like it is. Please post a screenshot or at least the exact wording.

MeAndMyComputer, Jan 23, 2018
  5. Try3 Win User
    This is a longshot but are you near to a WiFi network called H&S that you have not logged into for ages? If it has amended its terms then it could be trying to get you to agree to its new terms.

I agree with MeAndMyComputer that a screenshot is needed to give you decent advice.

Denis

Try3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

H and S account

1. H and S account - Similar Threads - account

2. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  3. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  4. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  5. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  6. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  7. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  8. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

9. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  10. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...