Windows 10: Half Life 2 update

Discus and support Half Life 2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Half-Life 2: Update Coming to Steam - IGN The Valve-approved fan-created mod, dubbed Half-Life 2: Update, will be releasing on Steam tomorrow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Dude Win User

Half Life 2 update

Half-Life 2: Update Coming to Steam - IGN

[youtube]NI9aSFHJRO0[/youtube]

:)

2. Half-Life 2 Games do not work!

I am trying to open games that are like hl2.exe and they do not work

Games:

Half-Life 2

HL2 Deathmatch

HL2 Ep. 1

HL2 ep.2

Half Mind(mod)

Get a Life(mod)

FIREFIGHT RELOADED(mod)

Team Fortress 2

Garry's Mod

HL2: Lost Coast

Half-Life Deathmatch Source

Gordon Freakman(Mod)

Ink(Steam Game) Doesnt work either and its neither a source or an hl2 game!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MatthewGaleski', Mar 26, 2015
  3. Half-Life 2 Games do not work!

Hi,

We will need additional information to isolate this issue. Please provide us additional information by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you made any changes on your account prior to the issue?

2. Are you getting any error messages? If yes, please provide us with a screenshot.

3. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

*For the mean time we can we can isolate the problems with
    Half-Life 2, here is a link on
    how to download and use Apps Troubleshooter.

Feel free to provide us a feedback.

Jomari Arc, Mar 26, 2015
  4. rvbfan Win User

Half Life 2 update

The graphics are cool, but that just reminded me how good that and the episodes were. Going to have to put the laptop down and fire up the gaming machine again.

rvbfan, Mar 26, 2015
  5. rvbfan Win User
    Truly is still an awesome game. Do you know if it is updated on steam or a patch.

rvbfan, Mar 26, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    It is a standalone you can download from steam. 7gb according to the article. I have been thinking about playing it again, now I will*Cool. Updated the first post to answer that for anyone who looks.

7. rvbfan Win User
    Thanks. Going to start the update after work. Been about 5 years since I played it last. Prefect timing.

rvbfan, Mar 26, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

Half Life 2 update

It will be available for download in less than 1 hour

9. rvbfan Win User
    Haven't had a chance yet. Working for you?

rvbfan, Mar 27, 2015
  10. Dude Win User
    It worked on 8, but failed to launch in W10. Other games launch okay, but not HL2 Update

11. rvbfan Win User
    I'd be playing it on my Windows 7 machine. Laptop couldn't handle it anyway.

rvbfan, Mar 27, 2015
  12. Dude Win User
    It will work if you set it to windowed mode from launch options

Half Life 2 update [​IMG]

13. rvbfan Win User

Half Life 2 update

Working fine on my desk top. For fun I tried it on my laptop.
    Not so much fine.

rvbfan, Mar 28, 2015
  14. Dude Win User
    It is pretty fun, just made it to Highway 17...I forgot how hard Ravenholm could be

15. Dude Win User
    Found the G-man

Half Life 2 update [​IMG]

Thema:

Half Life 2 update

1. Half Life 2 update - Similar Threads - Half Life update

2. Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life: I installed Half-Life on my schools Surface Pro 5 and it locked it and shut it down in the middle of the installation. My suspicion is the CPU temp but also because Steam games are known to be malicious. Please help me get this Surface up and running again. Note: It does not...
  3. Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life: I installed Half-Life on my schools Surface Pro 5 and it locked it and shut it down in the middle of the installation. My suspicion is the CPU temp but also because Steam games are known to be malicious. Please help me get this Surface up and running again. Note: It does not...
  4. Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2...: I need help trying to fix this because before it would always show the game but now it shows every source engine game as half life instead of the actual game's title. If anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!...
  6. My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2: The event viewer has labeled this as a "critical" error under Event ID 41, Task Category 63. A later error would state that, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck," labeled 0x00000119 0x000000000000e000, 0xffff9704b4747000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001....
  7. half life / counter strike crashes on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    half life / counter strike crashes on opening: hello, every time I open half life, conter strike 1.6 or another game made with the goldscr game engine, it always shows me this and after a few seconds it crashes, I just bought the valve complete pack and I want to play counter strike 1.6...
  8. half life / counter strike crashes on opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    half life / counter strike crashes on opening: hello, every time I open half life, conter strike 1.6 or another game made with the goldscr game engine, it always shows me this and after a few seconds it crashes, I just bought the valve complete pack and I want to play counter strike 1.6...
  9. Half Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half Life: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 147537
  10. Norton says Half-Life Opposing Forces installer is a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton says Half-Life Opposing Forces installer is a virus.: I want to play Half-Life Opposing Forces but Norton says the installer.exe is a virus, i uploaded it to VirusTotal and it seemed clean but i am still cautionary to install it. What should i do?...