Windows 10: Half of my screen is broken

Discus and support Half of my screen is broken in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just broke the right side of the screen in my windows 10 laptop, and now stripes appear on the right half of my laptop screen, how can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XNDUIWBricks, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Half of my screen is broken

I just broke the right side of the screen in my windows 10 laptop, and now stripes appear on the right half of my laptop screen, how can I fix it?

:)

XNDUIWBricks, Jul 27, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Pipps Win User

Half of my screen is broken

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Half of my screen is broken

1. Half of my screen is broken - Similar Threads - Half screen broken

2. Half of my laptop screen are glitched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Half of my laptop screen are glitched: I dont know what were the cause of it but when i opened my laptop half of the screen frozen except 1/4 top of it, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/half-of-my-laptop-screen-are-glitched/d0f4d459-bd84-4d19-8d5f-a469b7719339
  3. Missing half part of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing half part of my screen: When i boot the computer the display shows normally in my Windows however when it went to desktop screen the image shows only some part of it. I check settings resolution and see that all is set to recommended. I tried to adjust and seems that it will only pixilate my apps...
  4. Missing half part of my screen

Missing half part of my screen: When i boot the computer the display shows normally in my Windows however when it went to desktop screen the image shows only some part of it. I check settings resolution and see that all is set to recommended. I tried to adjust and seems that it will only pixilate my apps...
  5. Missing half part of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Half of my screen is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half of my screen is not working.: I recently started using two monitors and now, whether or not I use both, half of the screen on my computer does not work.What I mean by that is that it does not recognize text or hyperlinks, it cannot scroll on that half.Does anyone know what is going on?...
  7. Half of my screen is not working.

Half of my screen is not working.: I recently started using two monitors and now, whether or not I use both, half of the screen on my computer does not work.What I mean by that is that it does not recognize text or hyperlinks, it cannot scroll on that half.Does anyone know what is going on?...
  8. My screen is cut is half ?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen is cut is half ?!: Microsoft Community, I would like to know why my screen became cut in half, and how to fix it ? I would like my screen to come back to what it was before. I hope this isn't a problem with my hardware. Regards, sta...
  9. my screen is split in half...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my screen is split in half...: How can I undo this mess ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-split-in-half/97f0c83f-1a66-40d4-a843-122dfdabd85e
  10. my screen is cut in half

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen is cut in half: how to switch to full screen ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half/75fd8cb8-5756-49ea-ac5c-2084e007f60e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my phone screen half broken

2. half of my pc screen is broken

3. half my screen is broken

4. half broken display,
  5. phone half broke screen