Windows 10: Halo Demo?

Discus and support Halo Demo? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I loved the original demo of the first one so much! Just wondering... Are ppl still playing it? Was thinking about downloading It again if I can find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Mar 4, 2016.

1. seek Win User

Halo Demo?

I loved the original demo of the first one so much! Just wondering... Are ppl still playing it? Was thinking about downloading It again if I can find it.

:)

seek, Mar 4, 2016

2. Halo Series on PC, when?

I'm a huge fan of the Halo series. The first ever FPS game i ever played was Halo: Combat Evolved on the original Xbox. I got Halo 2 the day it came out, and my brother and i sold our collection of games when the Xbox 360 came out just so we could buy one
    and get Halo 3.

Microsoft i'm here today to ask, "Where is Halo for the PC?" It's been ten years since Halo 3 came out, we now have better architecture on the Xbox One to make PC ports easier, and we have remastered versions of Halo CE, and Halo 2. Buying a gaming console
    to play one game is well out of my budget, and be nothing but a brick for 90% of the time that i own it. I know it has been announced that later versions of the game will be on PC, but it's not the same, Halo 3 is the missing one, and we all need it to happen.

Thank you,

-A member of the windows 10 PCmasterrace

LoneGhostOne, Mar 4, 2016
  3. CJLim Win User
    GPS-status-bar disappeared from Nokia maps

The status bar is no longer on V3.04. It has been replaced by the red dot and a halo. If the red dot is flashing that means position fix has not been achieved. Halo around the red dot denotes zone of accuracy. The bigger halo = lower accuracy.

CJLim, Mar 4, 2016
  4. seek Win User

Halo Demo?

Dang, just found it and downloaded... Servers are offline... *Sad

seek, Mar 4, 2016
  5. I just bought the HALO Master Chief Collection for XBOX ONE. I've played the Full Halo CE several times on my PC. Halo 2 also. To play 3 and 4 I have to go XBOX which sucks, but I did it. I bought an XBOX One last weekend. I'm going to play each one in order without skipping anything. It took a little while to get used to the gamepad. On my PC I use a trackball and FPS custom keyboard. The original Halo Combat evolved should be pretty cheap to buy now? Why not buy one and play the full game?

alphanumeric, Mar 11, 2016
  6. seek Win User
    Are the servers still open and populated in original Halo for pc?

7. I bought the hard copy CD version of the original Halo for PC. I did the same thing with the Master Chief Collection for XBOX only its a DVD. The Microsoft store has it listed for 20 bucks, http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ctID.253659000 If your asking if the multi player is still online, I don't know, I only ever played single player missions.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Halo Demo?

1. Halo Demo? - Similar Threads - Halo Demo

2. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  3. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  4. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  6. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  7. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  8. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  9. Halo Wars 2 Demo Available Now on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Wars 2 Demo Available Now on Windows 10 PC: [img] Halo Wars 2 is available now on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC as an Xbox Play Anywhere title. If you haven’t tried your hand yet at commanding an army of UNSC fighting forces, the Halo Wars 2 demo, previously available only on Xbox One, is now out and live for anyone...
  10. Command All Units in the Halo Wars 2 Demo Feb. 27th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Command All Units in the Halo Wars 2 Demo Feb. 27th 2017: [img] In case you’ve been in cryosleep, Halo Wars 2 recently launched on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC! Fans have been eagerly diving into the battlefield, fielding armies of Scorpions, Warthogs and more. However, if you haven’t had chance to put your strategy hat on yet –...