Windows 10: Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching.

Discus and support Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I decided to try and play Halo: Online with other players as i had already been messing around by myself. When i decided this i started with a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hal0freak, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hal0freak Win User

Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching.

I decided to try and play Halo: Online with other players as i had already been messing around by myself. When i decided this i started with a fresh install of Halo: Online. I but the dewrito updater in there and successfully updated it. now i can launch if i want to mess around alone. But when i grab the oracle launcher and try to launch it to actually get connected. UAC comes up. i click yes. then nothing. Nothing happens and i see no trace of it in task manager.

I feel this is probably just because it might not support windows 10 yet or something similar. I have tried compatibility mode and that doesn't change a thing. I am about to update to build 10162 and i hope maybe that fixes it. But i'd like anybody who actually decided to read this, that has any ideas for me to please reply as i would LOVE to try this out. But i understand if you don't know or feel like explaining as windows 10 is a beta and so is the Halo: Online. Figured i might as well try these forums as they have not failed me in the past. i quite like the community. *Biggrin

:)

Hal0freak, Jul 1, 2015

2. Oracle Software(Workflow builder + Developer Suite) Installations issues in Windows 10 - 64 bit

Hey,

I'm not able to install Oracle Workflow Builder 2.6.3 && Oracle Developer Suite 10g in
    Windows 10 - 64 bit . I did all the basic compatibility setups but no use , command prompt window with java launcher is getting automatically closed . Pls help me asap..

Note :: Both software versions are supported by windows 10 m/c , already confirmed the same by Oracle and these software's are working fine with older versions of windows.

Regards,

Pavan

pavanKanna, Jul 1, 2015
  3. Minecraft isn't a shortcut [i can't add it to "my games" in Xbox]

Hello

I wanted to record a minecraft video when i released that minecraft isn't in "my games" in the Xbox then i searched online and i can't find the shortcut for it because the launcher isn't the game but the Xbox System detects it as a game it means that the
    Launcher is a game it self and not minecraft [to the xbox system]

Is there a way that i can possibly add it to "my games" without having to deal with shortcuts By the way its not in "Add a game from your pc"

AND Minecraft doesn't count as a short cut because its launched by launcher.jar and not by its self

Tip: I checked the file i open the launcher from it says that the minecraft launcher is and application it self

Julian Azzam, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching.

Did you try setting it to run as Admin? I've had a few launchers that wouldn't launch unless they were set to run as admin.

blackroseMD1, Jul 1, 2015
  5. Hal0freak Win User
    Yup that i did, that's why the UAC came up.

Hal0freak, Jul 1, 2015
  6. MrNeeds Win User
    Have you tried compatability mode at all? Worth a shot *Smile

MrNeeds, Jul 2, 2015
  7. Hal0freak Win User
    Nope. The new build diddnt fix it either..

Hal0freak, Jul 2, 2015
  8. MrNeeds Win User

can you find the exe file that the launcher tries to launch? might be worth setting that to win8 compatibility mode, I know steam has problems with some games and you have to manually set the game's exe file to compatibility mode.

MrNeeds, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching. - Similar Threads - Halo Online Oracle

2. minecraft launcher won`t launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft launcher won`t launch: when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment"....
  3. Halo 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Halo 2: i have installed Halo 2 but after i open the game it is asking for windows live login but even when i provide the credentials it is still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-2/0f6a0fb2-4611-404b-9ccb-b5c8215e7784
  4. Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch

Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch: I run the installer and it appears to work but then I have two issues; 1. I get the following error when I try and launch virtualbox; Failed to acquire the virtual box COM object Completely failed to instantiate CLSID_VirtualBox: ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND 0x80070002. Result...
  5. oracle encryption security

oracle encryption security: Dear sir/mam, How to i disable and uninstall this oracle encryption security in windows 10 home basic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/oracle-encryption-security/43748088-a7c0-4bba-8875-d3188d17cb8d
  6. Halo Infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinity: [MEDIA] = can't wait.. *Thumbs 112147
  7. Halo PC won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo PC won't launch: First of all, I hadn't played Halo PC in awhile, maybe a couple of months, yet I've had Windows 10 since about Day One. It HAS worked before. I don't know at one point it stopped working, if it was one of the latest Windows 10 updates, that, I don't know. I think it's worked...
  8. Halo Demo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Demo?: I loved the original demo of the first one so much! Just wondering... Are ppl still playing it? Was thinking about downloading It again if I can find it. 43049
  9. Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017: U6wQxOSiJ7I It’s hard to believe that we’re only a few weeks away from the launch of Halo Wars 2! The sequel to the best-selling console RTS of all time launches on Feb. 21 (or Feb. 17 for Ultimate Edition owners) and to celebrate, Xbox and 343 Industries invite you to...
  10. Halo Wars 2 Launches Worldwide on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Wars 2 Launches Worldwide on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC: 6RHzU9r0t2c “28 years, professor…” Though it may not have really been 28 years since Halo Wars, eight years is certainly a long time to wait and it feels surreal to say this: Halo Wars 2 is launching worldwide today on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC! On behalf of the...