Windows 10: Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching.

Discus and support Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I decided to try and play Halo: Online with other players as i had already been messing around by myself. When i decided this i started with a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hal0freak, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hal0freak Win User

Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching.

I decided to try and play Halo: Online with other players as i had already been messing around by myself. When i decided this i started with a fresh install of Halo: Online. I but the dewrito updater in there and successfully updated it. now i can launch if i want to mess around alone. But when i grab the oracle launcher and try to launch it to actually get connected. UAC comes up. i click yes. then nothing. Nothing happens and i see no trace of it in task manager.

I feel this is probably just because it might not support windows 10 yet or something similar. I have tried compatibility mode and that doesn't change a thing. I am about to update to build 10162 and i hope maybe that fixes it. But i'd like anybody who actually decided to read this, that has any ideas for me to please reply as i would LOVE to try this out. But i understand if you don't know or feel like explaining as windows 10 is a beta and so is the Halo: Online. Figured i might as well try these forums as they have not failed me in the past. i quite like the community. *Biggrin

:)

Hal0freak, Jul 1, 2015

2. Oracle Software(Workflow builder + Developer Suite) Installations issues in Windows 10 - 64 bit

Hey,

I'm not able to install Oracle Workflow Builder 2.6.3 && Oracle Developer Suite 10g in
    Windows 10 - 64 bit . I did all the basic compatibility setups but no use , command prompt window with java launcher is getting automatically closed . Pls help me asap..

Note :: Both software versions are supported by windows 10 m/c , already confirmed the same by Oracle and these software's are working fine with older versions of windows.

Regards,

Pavan

pavanKanna, Jul 1, 2015
  3. Minecraft isn't a shortcut [i can't add it to "my games" in Xbox]

Hello

I wanted to record a minecraft video when i released that minecraft isn't in "my games" in the Xbox then i searched online and i can't find the shortcut for it because the launcher isn't the game but the Xbox System detects it as a game it means that the
    Launcher is a game it self and not minecraft [to the xbox system]

Is there a way that i can possibly add it to "my games" without having to deal with shortcuts By the way its not in "Add a game from your pc"

AND Minecraft doesn't count as a short cut because its launched by launcher.jar and not by its self

Tip: I checked the file i open the launcher from it says that the minecraft launcher is and application it self

Julian Azzam, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching.

Did you try setting it to run as Admin? I've had a few launchers that wouldn't launch unless they were set to run as admin.

blackroseMD1, Jul 1, 2015
  5. Hal0freak Win User
    Yup that i did, that's why the UAC came up.

Hal0freak, Jul 1, 2015
  6. MrNeeds Win User
    Have you tried compatability mode at all? Worth a shot *Smile

MrNeeds, Jul 2, 2015
  7. Hal0freak Win User
    Nope. The new build diddnt fix it either..

Hal0freak, Jul 2, 2015
  8. MrNeeds Win User

can you find the exe file that the launcher tries to launch? might be worth setting that to win8 compatibility mode, I know steam has problems with some games and you have to manually set the game's exe file to compatibility mode.

MrNeeds, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Halo: Online Oracle Launcher Not Launching. - Similar Threads - Halo Online Oracle

2. Halo Infinite not launching after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite not launching after new update: I have today updated Halo Infinite and have tried to launch Halo Infinite from the Xbox app on my PC, it has previously always launched without any issues. However, after the latest update the launching screen for the game appears, disappears after a moment, and nothing...
  3. Help with Halo Infinite crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Halo Infinite crashing on launch: I recently installed a new hard drive into my pc and after redownloading Halo Infinite through Steam I found the game was failing to launch, I've tried all of the basic trouble shooting solutions, but the game still wont launch, even after verifying files and reinstalling the...
  4. Help with Halo Infinite crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Halo Infinite crashing on launch: I recently installed a new hard drive into my pc and after redownloading Halo Infinite through Steam I found the game was failing to launch, I've tried all of the basic trouble shooting solutions, but the game still wont launch, even after verifying files and reinstalling the...
  5. minecraft launcher doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft launcher doesn't launch: Hey! so I bought minecraft literally 3 days ago and it just stopped opening, like the launcher will not open. I saw somewhere here to delete everything and then reinstall, and when i went to delete the .minecraft folder, it says that it I can't delete it because it's already...
  6. Unable to launch Halo Master Chief Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to launch Halo Master Chief Collection: I buyed MMC on Steam several weeks ago. No problem to launch and play the game until now. When I want to launch it, an error messages pops saying that the xaudio2_9redist.dll file is missing no it's not, I checked and that reinstalling the game may solve the problem no it...
  7. cant launch epic game launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant launch epic game launcher: 0xc000007b . this code appear when want to start the launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-epic-game-launcher/472449de-baad-4531-a0a7-3de22c770564
  8. Halo won't launch correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo won't launch correctly: Yes, I still play Halo on PC, the version that came out in 2003. It worked fine a couple days ago. I just tried to launch it, and it did not open to full screen. In fact during the loading screen, it paused more than normal, then the game minimized itself. I heard nothing,...
  9. Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch: I run the installer and it appears to work but then I have two issues; 1. I get the following error when I try and launch virtualbox; Failed to acquire the virtual box COM object Completely failed to instantiate CLSID_VirtualBox: ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND 0x80070002. Result...
  10. Halo PC won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo PC won't launch: First of all, I hadn't played Halo PC in awhile, maybe a couple of months, yet I've had Windows 10 since about Day One. It HAS worked before. I don't know at one point it stopped working, if it was one of the latest Windows 10 updates, that, I don't know. I think it's worked...