Windows 10: Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017

Discus and support Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; U6wQxOSiJ7I It’s hard to believe that we’re only a few weeks away from the launch of Halo Wars 2! The sequel to the best-selling console RTS of all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017

Source: Join 343 Industries For The Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16 - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2017

2. I'm being asked to purchase a game I already own

I bought Halo Wars 2 on Xbox and have played it multiple times on PC, but after my yearly PC wipe, when I launch the Halo App, it says I need to buy Halo Wars 2. The Microsoft store confirms that I own the game, and Install button is grayed out and it says
    "Halo Wars 2 is no longer available"

I'm at a loss as to what to do because I've tried just about everything.

DarkwraithXell, Jan 29, 2017
  3. Halo Wars 2 pc login error

Hi guys, everytime I launch Halo Wars 2 on the pc and try to login, it comes with this error: json invalid error

What can i do to fix this?

duartebrandao, Jan 29, 2017
Thema:

Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017

1. Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017 - Similar Threads - Halo Wars Livestream

2. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  3. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Find Halo Wars 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find Halo Wars 2: I just bought Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition on my windows 10 Laptop through the Xbox app however it is not showing up in my library, in the store it gives me the purchase option as if I do not own it and when I click on purchase it tells me I own it. And when I look on the...
  6. Halo Wars 2 not attempting to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 not attempting to install: So I bought the Halo Wars 2 complete edition and when I tried to install it on my PC nothing happens, no errors, nothing saying installing, just a click and nothing. I tried installing it directly to my pc with the "install to devices" button but that also did nothing, am I...
  7. Halo Wars 2

Halo Wars 2: Im in the market to purchase and download Halo Wars 2 for PC. Yet the only option you guys have on your online store is for the Xbox version. Yet many online articles and such saying other wise. Am I missing something or is there a problem here?...
  8. Halo Wars 2 wont install

Halo Wars 2 wont install: Ive been dealing with this for months, Ive tried my xbox live account and my microsoft account and have bought this game twice as well as bought the game pass and Im sick of this. Whenever I hit install in the microsoft store page for Halo wars 2 it says "Installing" for a...
  9. Halo Wars 2 not launching on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 not launching on Windows 10: I have purchased and installed Halo wars 2 from the store. It installed but the game does not run. It briefly flashes then nothing. Windows 10 is up to date. PC is above the minimum requirements. I have tried compatibility mode. Windows vista, 8 and 7 Does this game run...
  10. Command All Units in the Halo Wars 2 Demo Feb. 27th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Command All Units in the Halo Wars 2 Demo Feb. 27th 2017: [img] In case you’ve been in cryosleep, Halo Wars 2 recently launched on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC! Fans have been eagerly diving into the battlefield, fielding armies of Scorpions, Warthogs and more. However, if you haven’t had chance to put your strategy hat on yet –...