Windows 10: Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

Discus and support Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When Windows 10 Mobile is released later this year, along with new hardware, one of the key new features will be Phone Continuum. Microsoft has shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

Read more: Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

:)

Brink, Jul 28, 2015

2. E7 battery life

lol smartphones were not built so people would watch their daily shows on them... the concept was to provide you with you computing needs on the go aka in emergency... not for your daily driver. Phone is a phone smart or un smart. Smartphones dont replace
    the pc they just bridge a mild gap.

malange007, Jul 28, 2015
  3. xbroogw1 Win User
    Music player help

I have an album on my phone that should play as a mix, (ie each track blends into the next track) but the phone puts a slight gap between each song. Does anyone know how to remove this gap?

I have tried using Songbird, but there doesn't seem to be an option to remove the gap between songs.

xbroogw1, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

1. Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC - Similar Threads - Hands Phone Continuum

2. Gap between icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gap between icons: I do not know what I did…….last thing remember was accidentally pinned a program to the taskbar……then I unpinned it now have this gap in between icons?Any answers thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gap-between-icons/29c0797c-b3ff-40cc-aa73-4993555cb24f
  3. Bridging the gap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bridging the gap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drogonsbow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjsulf/bridging_the_gap/
  4. Connection between PC and phone lost, again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection between PC and phone lost, again: After finally after 2 months getting my Android phone and PC to connect with YourPhone it only worked for about a week. Now connection has been lost again. When I try to re-connect, the phone does respond with a notification but nothing is transferred between the two devices....
  5. Your Phone app fails to complete the connection between PC and phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app fails to complete the connection between PC and phone: The Your Phone app fails to connect the PC and my phone. The connection starts asking one to approve the connection on the phone. The approval pops up on the phone and you are able to approve the connection. As far as the phone is concerned the connection is good. However the...
  6. Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone: Continuum for Phones, available on select Windows 10 Mobile devices, allows customers to connect their phone to a monitor, projector, or TV for a full-sized desktop experience, powered by their phone. Because Microsoft Edge is built on the Universal Windows Platform,...
  7. Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone

in Windows 10 News
    Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone: With Windows 10, you have the productivity of a PC in your pocket. Continuum for phone enables you to connect a Windows mobile device to any external display with the new Microsoft Display Dock, USB-C, or Miracast. Once connected, you can interact with Windows 10 apps on that...
  8. Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.: I have a PC with Windows 10 Home 64Bit, version 15063.296. A Lumia 640 with the latest build of Windows 10 (consumer, not insider), and a Linx 1020 tablet with the latest consumer build of Windows 10 32Bit Home. The PC and tablet are clean installs, the phone was an...
  9. Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones: How to: Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones [img] Information Continuum for Phones is a new experience on compatible Windows 10 Mobile devices . With Continuum-compatible...
  10. Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC

in Windows 10 News
    Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC: Imagine having a phone that works like a PC. Continuum for Phones makes this a reality, enabling Windows customers to get things done like never before. Check out the ways this capability comes alive. You’ll be able to travel and leave your laptop at home, knowing you’re...