Windows 10: Hanging issue with windows 10

Discus and support Hanging issue with windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anybody know what issue I am currently facing? It occurs randomly when I am using the computer. So what happens is that while I am doing my stuff,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ELvf, Oct 14, 2015.

1. ELvf Win User

Hanging issue with windows 10

Does anybody know what issue I am currently facing? It occurs randomly when I am using the computer. So what happens is that while I am doing my stuff, the computer just hangs for a while like 1~2 seconds and after that everything will be back to normal. The process would keep repeating itself and I'm afraid that my computer is dying on me. This issue has occured from a very long time and I just discovered this forum so hopefully I can get some assistance from you guys here *Smile

:)

2. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Oct 14, 2015
  4. Hanging issue with windows 10

Hello mate,

First is first. Make sure Windows itself is updated, and update all your drivers. Get the drivers online, since they are the newest. Please let me know if you need help on this point.

Next, optimize your drives. Windows does this automatically, but just check to make sure it has been done this last week.

If you are using a desktop computer, open it up and clear out the dust. The best method is to use compressed air to clear the fans. For any type of computer, check to make sure it is not too hot. If it runs cool or somewhat warm to the touch after a bit of use, that is fine. If it is really hot to the touch, try to cool it down or turn it off till it cools down.

Uninstall all unnecessary programs. Big ones you want to remove are toolbars, searches, etc.

Open your antivirus program. Update it, and then do a full scan with it, and remove any malware if it finds any. Keep in mind there are some antivirus programs that cause slowdowns. Some good antivirus products that do not seem to slow your computer down very much are these in order (can use the free version): Avast!, Avira, or AVG. Uninstalling your current antivirus and using one of those may help with speed, but that is your decision obviously.

Remember to only ever have ONE antivirus program installed. But there is a free scanner that is pretty good at catching things your antivirus might have missed called Malwarebytes. They have a free version at Malwarebytes.org. It is a manual scan, not automatic. But you might use it every week or two to run in the background. It is very good, I use it.

DustSailor, Oct 15, 2015
  5. You will also want to disable all startup programs that you do not need or use right away. RIGHT-click your start toolbar, select task manager, press the down arrow for more details, and click the Startup tab. You could potentially disable everything in there. But you can look through it to see what you want to disable individually.

Consider updating your specs. It will help me give you more detailed instructions

DustSailor, Oct 15, 2015
  6. when your problem next occurs,immediately go to Event Viewer>Custom Views>Administrative Events and you should see a list of Error id"s and in the pane below,an explanation of each event.As you select each event individually,the bottom pane will give you details and one common fault is "driver stopped responding etc."Use the "Online help" button to search Microsoft,the chances of finding anything usefull are slim.The problem of intermittent shutdown is endemic to Win10 and there is as yet,no one cure for all.There is a list of POSSIBLE solutions on the Nvidea website,type in nvlddmkm and look for the post by jimbonbon.

joeandmarg0, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Hanging issue with windows 10

1. Hanging issue with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hanging issue

2. hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.: Hi, Microsoft team , i have a question to you , why commonly microsoft operating system is hangging frequenty but apple os laptop is not hanging, if we do multitaking also the apple latop or mobile also will not get hang , but any commonly the microsoft os got hanging. Even...
  3. hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.: Hi, Microsoft team , i have a question to you , why commonly microsoft operating system is hangging frequenty but apple os laptop is not hanging, if we do multitaking also the apple latop or mobile also will not get hang , but any commonly the microsoft os got hanging. Even...
  4. Hi Team I am having hanging issue in pc please resolve the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Team I am having hanging issue in pc please resolve the issue: Hi Team I am having hanging issue in pc please resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-i-am-having-hanging-issue-in-pc-please/27823be7-8543-4009-8283-7b4f0b29a113
  5. Hi Team I am having hanging issue in pc please resolve the issue

Hi Team I am having hanging issue in pc please resolve the issue: Hi Team I am having hanging issue in pc please resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-i-am-having-hanging-issue-in-pc-please/27823be7-8543-4009-8283-7b4f0b29a113
  6. Hi Team I am having hanging issue in pc please resolve the issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hi Team My laptop C Drive is full so my system is hanging pls resolve the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Team My laptop C Drive is full so my system is hanging pls resolve the issue: Hi Team My laptop C Drive is full so my system is hanging pls resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-my-laptop-c-drive-is-full-so-my-system-is/58ce006b-9161-4ffa-b609-5a1b63049e87
  8. Hi Team My laptop C Drive is full so my system is hanging pls resolve the issue

Hi Team My laptop C Drive is full so my system is hanging pls resolve the issue: Hi Team My laptop C Drive is full so my system is hanging pls resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-my-laptop-c-drive-is-full-so-my-system-is/58ce006b-9161-4ffa-b609-5a1b63049e87
  9. Hi Team My laptop C Drive is full so my system is hanging pls resolve the issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue

Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue: Hi team my Pc is hanging and stuck suddenly kindly resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-my-pc-is-hanging-and-stuck-suddenly-kindly/4dbf5304-245c-411e-9ad6-8408ce60cafc