Windows 10: hanging or crashing apps

Discus and support hanging or crashing apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what can I do to repair hanging or crashing apps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARTHURSKULA, Jul 21, 2018.

1. hanging or crashing apps

what can I do to repair hanging or crashing apps?

:)

ARTHURSKULA, Jul 21, 2018

2. HD 2600XT Hangs and Crashes

I can probably play cod4 or any other game really for about 45-60 minutes before my system hangs and my card crashes and my screen goes blank, i know its only my card because my system doesnt restart, my card fan stops running on full from its riva override, and soon thereafter my screen comes back on in 800x600 and i cant access the card's drivers to change the res or anything, so when it hangs and crashes i just resort to manually restarting.

one thing i think i could try is to bite the bit and install the latest drivers, i've been holding off on that.

but if there's anything else anyone can think of, or if someone has had the same problem as me. go for it and give me some suggestions.

in before buy the 4870. (already on my wish list)

xstayxtruex, Jul 21, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 21, 2018
  4. hanging or crashing apps

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

hanging or crashing apps

1. hanging or crashing apps - Similar Threads - hanging crashing apps

2. Crashing and hanging apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing and hanging apps: Hello I just bought a computer and can barley play any of my games crashing and hanging apps keep poping up and I don’t know what that means I’ve been trying to play arma and it just will load me into a game and crash randomly...
  3. Crashing and hanging apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing and hanging apps: Hello I just bought a computer and can barley play any of my games crashing and hanging apps keep poping up and I don’t know what that means I’ve been trying to play arma and it just will load me into a game and crash randomly...
  4. hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hanging or crashing apps: so i few hours ago bought xbox gamepass and installed a small game. but the game was not opeeining and when it did it will crash withint a few seconds. my windows is uptodate and when i troubleshooted microsoft apps it said -"hanging or crashing apps". and my laptop slowed...
  5. Hanging or crashing apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hanging or crashing apps: I have tried to fix my hanging or crashing Microsoft store in about 5 or 6 different ways. I want to know whether formatting my laptop will fix the crashing inbuilt app?...
  6. Hanging or Crashing Apps

Hanging or Crashing Apps: Hi, Brand new laptop with a hanging or crashing apps message after Microsoft store troubleshoot. I have tried the command prompts to no avail. NONE of my Microsoft apps are working. What now?...
  7. Hanging or Crashing apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hanging or Crashing apps: Hi my computer keeps saying Hanging or Crashing apps and freezes and pauses for a while can you help me Thank You in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hanging-or-crashing-apps/fc2a9b52-282a-42b6-9056-86fa0ae3547d"
  8. hanging or crashing apps

hanging or crashing apps: My microsoft store freezes any time i try to install a game and nothing seems to fix it. Spent close to 7 hours now troubleshooting and trying different fixes for the store and ive yet to have one that worked, tried anything between commands to a simple reset and reinstall...
  9. Hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hanging or crashing apps: When I checked out my windows security it said "Hanging or crashing apps". I can't find where to fix this. I am no computer techie so any suggestions please in plain English. Thank you...
  10. Hanging or Crashing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging or Crashing Apps: When I started the troubleshooting program for Microsoft store, the troubleshoot came up with the problem of not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps. I have looked at other inquiries about hanging and crashing apps. All of them said that there needs to be a clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hanging or crashing apps

2. hanging or crashing apps windows 10 not fixed

3. hanging apps

4. hanging and crashing apps,
  5. hanging apps error,
  6. crashing or hanging apps,
  7. windows store troubleshooting hanging or crashing apps not fixed,
  8. what is hanging or crashing apps,
  9. windows app store problem found hanging crashing,
  10. hanging app error,
  11. how do you identify a hanging or crashing app,