Windows 10: Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary

Discus and support Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; qPEVtqtKw0A Exactly 365 days ago, I was onstage at Microsoft’s annual Build conference with my dear friend and colleague Kudo Tsunoda. We had the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary

Source: Happy birthday, HoloLens! A huge thank you to our community. - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 29, 2017

2. Countdown timer on E51

when I transferred my calendar events from 6610i to E51, birthdays appeared there as anniversaries. can't you use anniversaries instead of birthday reminders? (it doesn't include birth year though, you can add it as a description.)

hadiceberg, Mar 29, 2017
  3. N80 Calendar - very very poor...

Well an anniversary is a birthday - I actually don't have any anniversaries these days, just birthdays. Most people only have one or maybe two anniversaries so seems a bit daft to have both birthday and anniversary settings when the one can fulfill the
    other function. Not sure Nokia should be criticised for that omission.
    Message Edited by on 20-Jul-2006

08:00 AM

kangaroo400, Mar 29, 2017
Thema:

Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary

1. Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary - Similar Threads - Happy birthday HoloLens

2. Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?: Today is 14 years since I received my Dell Studio XPS 8100, and I'm still using it. It originally shipped with Windows 7 Home Premium, which I later upgraded to Windows 7 Professional with Anytime Upgrade. Eventually, I did a clean install of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and...
  3. Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?: Today is 14 years since I received my Dell Studio XPS 8100, and I'm still using it. It originally shipped with Windows 7 Home Premium, which I later upgraded to Windows 7 Professional with Anytime Upgrade. Eventually, I did a clean install of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and...
  4. Happy Birthday Windows 7!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Happy Birthday Windows 7!: Happy 13th birthday to the best Windows system in my opinion.Fun fact: I'm actually a month older than Windows 7.My dad used to have it when I was a baby, and when I was 4-5 years old, I played on his computer a lot.Today I use it in VirtualBox.Good times....
  5. Happy Birthday Windows 7!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Happy Birthday Windows 7!: Happy 13th birthday to the best Windows system in my opinion.Fun fact: I'm actually a month older than Windows 7.My dad used to have it when I was a baby, and when I was 4-5 years old, I played on his computer a lot.Today I use it in VirtualBox.Good times....
  6. Microsoft Outlook-Undeliverable Happy Birthday

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Outlook-Undeliverable Happy Birthday: I have been getting constant emails with the above title but after Happy Birthday there is a comma and a person's name. This is causing me a lot of problems because after receiving 300 of them I have met my quota in sending emails and then I cannot send any emails of my own....
  7. Happy 15th Birthday .NET

in Windows 10 News
    Happy 15th Birthday .NET: Today marks the 15th anniversary since .NET debuted to the world. On February 13th, 2002, the first version of .NET was released as part of Visual Studio.NET. It seems just like yesterday when Microsoft was building its “Next Generation Windows Services” and unleashed a new...
  8. Happy 25th Anniversary Linux!

in Windows 10 News
    Happy 25th Anniversary Linux!: On 25th August 1991 Linus Torvalds, a student at Department of Computer Science in University of Helsinki Finland sent this message to fellow geeks and Minix enthusiasts on USENET: Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a...
  9. Happy 25th Birthday, Visual Basic!

in Windows 10 News
    Happy 25th Birthday, Visual Basic!: Happy 25th Birthday, Visual Basic! [img] That’s right! Today marks the 25th (“Silver Anniversary”) since VB first debuted to the world. It seems like just yesterday I’d only been at Microsoft a little over a year when VB turned 20. Looking back at the progress of...
  10. Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive!

in Windows 10 News
    Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive!: Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive! Stephen Rose Microsoft At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. By helping people be more organized, more productive, and by enabling better collaboration, OneDrive is...