Windows 10: Hard Drive delay to lauch programs Cpu usage problem after restarting.

Discus and support Hard Drive delay to lauch programs Cpu usage problem after restarting. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi today i restarted my computer after playing some games and using the computer i also yesterday played a simple game just minecraft and my cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Manolis, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Manolis Win User

Hard Drive delay to lauch programs Cpu usage problem after restarting.

Hi today i restarted my computer after playing some games and using the computer i also yesterday played
    a simple game just minecraft and my cpu reached 95 celcius is this dangerous? also the ghz for a reason went weird to 1,80 to 2,90 and today its using too much cpu for anything i open google chrome goes 80%+ cpu usage and this never happened before maybe i should do a system restore or something? what can be that issue i also tried to click on something on windows 10 on the start menu and took around 6-8 seconds or chrome 10-15 seconds after taking 1 second before what happened? please help im gonna also service the computer in 15 days just saying thank you all *Smile

:)

Manolis, Jul 26, 2017
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - very high and constant CPU usage by Windows Explorer

take a look at this article:

2017 11 24- 6 WAYS TO FIX WINDOWS 10 HIGH CPU USAGE AFTER CREATORS UPDATE – 100% DISK 100% CPU

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/windows...

When I encounter this sort of problem (in FireFox) I find that using task manager to kill the program and then restarting it normally will often break the runnaway processes.

Rohn007, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Updates games and overall performance

About the mouse input delay, i updated/reinstalled the mouse driver and the problem was solved.

Small feezes, general delay and high cpu usage in task organizer was partially solved after uninstalling Avira Antivirus.

d3d9.dll still doing problems, using the temporary fix to play theses games.

Guilherme Henrique Fonseca de Miranda, Jul 26, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Hi Manolis and welcome to Tenforums.
    The first thing I would do is check the hard drive health.
    Crystal Disk Info
    Download Center - Crystal Dew World
    Standard Edition is fine.
    Make sure it's not failing. If it is, you'll want to make sure all your data is backed up and replace it immediately.

simrick, Jul 29, 2017
Thema:

1. Hard Drive delay to lauch programs Cpu usage problem after restarting. - Similar Threads - Hard Drive delay

2. Program starting after delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program starting after delay: For some time I have problem with my system that some programs open after about 10 secounds of waiting. It started randomly and I don't now how to fix that. Also I reseted my pc to default settings but same programs still launching after 10 secounds of delay....
  3. Program starting after delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program starting after delay: For some time I have problem with my system that some programs open after about 10 secounds of waiting. It started randomly and I don't now how to fix that. Also I reseted my pc to default settings but same programs still launching after 10 secounds of delay....
  4. CPU usage problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU usage problem: task manager and msi dragon center showing different temperature. Task manager showing 100% usage whereas msi dragon center showing 1-6% usage. Wmi provider host is using most of the CPU. How will I solve this?...
  5. 100% cpu usage and frequent restarts.

100% cpu usage and frequent restarts.: Hello everyone. I am using a HP omen laptop with windows 10. Recently I have been observing that the fans start to rotate at high speeds, just after 5 minutes or so after switching the PC on. So I have tried to find which process is causing this through task manager but all...
  6. Hard Drive Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard Drive Usage: C: folder says there is 48.2 GB used. If I select all the folders and files, including hidden, on C: it says 40.7 GB used. Where is the other 7.5 GB? When I first set up windows, I had 69 GB+ (128 GB HD) unused, now it says 54.8 GB, where is all this stuff at? 154830
  7. Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?: I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time. 134427
  8. Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?: I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time. 134427
  9. problem of 100% usage of Hard Drive

problem of 100% usage of Hard Drive: Hello Dear Sir how can i solve this problem can you guide me to fix this problem please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-of-100-usage-of-hard-drive/3be20a83-290a-4cbd-8f49-7f7264b3fa06
  10. Windows10 Cpu usage problem

Windows10 Cpu usage problem: Hello i need help i really need hlp pls help me in my pc i notice after upgrading to windows it was using a little more cpu but later i notice it is using 100% cpu for all small task and i notice that when use any brower it use 100% cpu idk why but for even browsing sites it...