Windows 10: hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC

Discus and support hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOPING for a answer bsod error code does this mean I need to get a new computer? Really tired of trying to make this one work almost 2 years since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TommyHouse1, Aug 20, 2018.

1. hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC

HOPING for a answer bsod error code does this mean I need to get a new computer? Really tired of trying to make this one work almost 2 years since I updated to the free windows 10 wasn't long after bsod just now able to get to advanced settings any help very much appreciated sincerely Thouse

:)

TommyHouse1, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Emperor Win User

MSG Error Code 2000-0146

AVG recently could not reinstall my Anti-Virus protection because they claim there was a block on my computer. After running a diagnostic, I got MSG Error Code 2000-0146. Please advised.

Emperor, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    MSG Error Code 2000-0146

Hello,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify the cause of the issue:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to install the antivirus?

The error that you provided is related to your hard drive. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you run a
    check disk. Here's how:

• Start an elevated command prompt.
    • Type the following command, and then press Enter:
      • chkdsk /r /f

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 20, 2018
  4. hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC

Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem

Help, E4310 laptop, 4gig ram. On power up it starts normally with dell splash screen, goes to grey windows with rotating circle of dots. Sometimes I can hear log on music, then a white screen. When on dell splash screen I can get into boot options using F12 button. I have re-seated the memory and no change. It is set to boot from hard drive. Any suggestions? I am running diagnostics now. will post if I find anything. Just came up with hard drive error 2000-0146. What does that mean??

Bernietech, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC

1. hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC - Similar Threads - hard drive error

2. WHEA uncorrectable error - BSOD - Dell Inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncorrectable error - BSOD - Dell Inspiron 15 7000: Without even able to go into Windows, and trying to reinstall Windows 10 from the SupportAssist, I get constant WHEA BSOD.I've replaced the laptop battery, ram, and charger. Updated to latest BIOS. Don't know what else to do. Thank you!...
  3. BSOD - Pointer Reference Error - Windows 10 - Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Pointer Reference Error - Windows 10 - Dell Inspiron: Hi everyone, I need help solving an issue. I keep getting a BSOD with a Pointer Reference Error while working on my computer. I can't pinpoint what triggers the error, it seems to occur quite randomly. Though it does happen every time I try to install Dell Assistant to update...
  4. BSOD - Pointer Reference Error - Windows 10 - Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Pointer Reference Error - Windows 10 - Dell Inspiron: Hi everyone, I need help solving an issue. I keep getting a BSOD with a Pointer Reference Error while working on my computer. I can't pinpoint what triggers the error, it seems to occur quite randomly. Though it does happen every time I try to install Dell Assistant to update...
  5. BSOD - Pointer Reference Error - Windows 10 - Dell Inspiron

6. Fix Hard Drive Error Code 2000-0146 on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Hard Drive Error Code 2000-0146 on Windows computer: [ATTACH]As a Windows user, you may encounter the Hard Drive Error Code 2000-0146 on your Dell Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. In this post, we will identify the potential causes to this error, as well as offer the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to...
  7. Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD

Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD: I have a Dell Inspiron 7577 running Win10 Pro 64. It has crashed every week or two for the last year or so. I'm trying to fix the issue. The BSOD error message is usually IRQL not less or equal although it its sometimes something else. I have run Memtest, Chkdsk, SFC that all...
  8. blank screen with error 0146

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blank screen with error 0146: I start up my Dell XPS L701X laptop and Dell emblem shows but then black screen. I restart and while Dell emblem showing I hit F12. Boot menu comes up with several listings. The only one that will work is the Diagnostic. After running, a pop-up appears and states: Error...
  9. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  10. Dell Inspiron 5577 BSOD

Dell Inspiron 5577 BSOD: Hello, I just got a Dell Inspiron 5577 laptop today which experienced BSOD with Windows 10 version 1709. I have rolled back to an earlier version of Windows 10 but would appreciate any advice you may have. I have attached the DM Log Collector file. Thank you, Kevin...