Windows 10: Hard drive not showing in "my computer" or "Disk Managment" help?

Discus and support Hard drive not showing in "my computer" or "Disk Managment" help? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My hard drive not showing in "my computer" or "Disk Management" but is showing under device manager. I got the hard drive from a friend and his dad had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobbynewman, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Hard drive not showing in "my computer" or "Disk Managment" help?

My hard drive not showing in "my computer" or "Disk Management" but is showing under device manager. I got the hard drive from a friend and his dad had put a Password encryption on it. Any Ideas?

:)

bobbynewman, Aug 13, 2016

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 13, 2016
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Aug 13, 2016
  4. kimkl Win User

Hard drive not showing in "my computer" or "Disk Managment" help?

Have you installed the Windows 10 anniversary update, could be that giving problems i lost my 3 TB HD but luckily came back when i rebooted

kimkl, Aug 14, 2016
Thema:

Hard drive not showing in "my computer" or "Disk Managment" help?

1. Hard drive not showing in "my computer" or "Disk Managment" help? - Similar Threads - Hard drive showing

2. Why is my hard drive showing in Disk Management as Healthy but is not showing in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my hard drive showing in Disk Management as Healthy but is not showing in file explorer.: I have a Hitachi 160GB 5400rpm 2.5 HDD connected to my computer. It is showing up in Disk Management as 2 partitions both healthy but it is not showing up in file explorer and I cannot assign a or change drive letters or paths in Disk Management. See screen shot attached....
  3. My external hard drive isnt showing in file explorer but is showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard drive isnt showing in file explorer but is showing in disk management: I'm not sure what to do as ive plugged it into multiple different usb ports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-hard-drive-isnt-showing-in-file/d81bde63-e907-4d6a-9d90-ac03525678f5
  4. My external hard drive isnt showing in file explorer but is showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My external hard drive isnt showing in file explorer but is showing in disk management: I'm not sure what to do as ive plugged it into multiple different usb ports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-hard-drive-isnt-showing-in-file/d81bde63-e907-4d6a-9d90-ac03525678f5
  5. Hard disk drive not show

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk drive not show: Why local disk E drive space do not show? Please help me. My genuine windows and documents were in this E drive. Now windows installed in C drive SSD. Please give me some replay how can i get my documents and show disk space....
  6. External WD hard drive doesn't show in My Computer or Disk Management

External WD hard drive doesn't show in My Computer or Disk Management: [Windows 10 ver 1909 18363.1256] Hello everyone. I plugged my Western Digital Elements 2TB yesterday (the first time in months) to find that it did not show in My Computer. I took it out and reconnected the device, no luck. It doesn't show in Disk Management either. The...
  7. My hard drive isn't showing up in disk managment.

My hard drive isn't showing up in disk managment.: So recently I have built a new pc and I have one Samsung SSD 120 GB, but I have also installed another 1TB hard drive through the SATA ports. However the hard drive would show up in my bios page and in the device manager under disk drives, but when I open up disk management I...
  8. Hard drive shows up in device manager but no in disk management

Hard drive shows up in device manager but no in disk management: I have a few months old Seagate 2tb HDD that just today began to not show up in my drives in file explorer. After screwing with SATA and power cables (to no prevail). It was previously assigned a letter and didn't show any sign of failure, any help?...
  9. Drive is not showing in disk management but showing in my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive is not showing in disk management but showing in my computer: While expanding my C drive it may delete Ubuntu U drive on my computer,but the space is not unallocated by that drive. Now i want to completely delete that volume (U) but it is not showing in disk management. Also it is shown in my computer but it is not opening and also not...
  10. Hard drive does not show in bios or disk managent but does show in device manager and...

Hard drive does not show in bios or disk managent but does show in device manager and...: I recently bought a pc with a 1tb hard drive and 120gb ssd. I'm able to see my hard drive in storage spaces and device manager but I cannot able to access it in the bios or the devices and drives or in disk management. How can I fix this issue and get the hard drive to...