Windows 10: Hard Drive Space Used Bar Color

Discus and support Hard Drive Space Used Bar Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, I am going to abuse your good nature again! I am attempting to create a green theme in Windows 10. I am progressing rather well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gfd, Jan 29, 2017.

1. GFD
    gfd Win User

Hard Drive Space Used Bar Color

Greetings,

I am going to abuse your good nature again! I am attempting to create a green theme in Windows 10. I am progressing rather well (background, Start10, explorer windows, etc). I have read a number of resources which show how to change hard drive icons.

However, I can't find a way to change the color of the space used bar associated with each drive in This PC.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards,
    Graham

:)

2. Acer predator helios 300. D: drive wont work

My lap top wont use my 1tb internal hard drive, it uses the smaller 180g space. it comes up in disk manager (with a blue bar not black bar) and wont let me scan. How do I use the hard drive space and not the smaller one?

kanerawson, Jan 29, 2017
  3. Can hard-drive space used for recovery partitions be reclaimed after upgrade to Windows 10?

Windows 10 on a GPT disk (UEFI boot mode enabled), it does create a EFI, MRS(won't show in Disk Management), Recovery, and C: drive. When you upgrade Windows 8.1 to 10, Windows 10 will create a recovery partition if your system reserved partition (MBR
    disk) or Recovery Partition doesn't have enough disk space. As you know, Windows can only shrink a partition from the right side, so the 450 MB recovery partition is new created, which should not be deleted if you want to use recovery options. You need
    to keep the 450MB recovery partition if you want to use recovery options. the 750MB recovery belongs to previous version of Windows, so it is useless. the 40 MB and 7.91 GB, which allows you to recover your computer to factory default by pressing a specific
    key, was created by system supplier. if you have a Windows 10 installation disc, you can delete both recovery partitions. To see more details, you can read: The
    Recovery Partition After Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7/8

Youngwarlord, Jan 29, 2017
Thema:

Hard Drive Space Used Bar Color

1. Hard Drive Space Used Bar Color - Similar Threads - Hard Drive Space

2. Hard Drive space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive space: I have a 128GB SSD Windows 10 home version 22H2 Build 19045.4291 and my programs are installed on.However I am losing fee space on a daily bases, current only 7..0 GB free.Checked Windows folder and have 2 folders SoftwareDistribution 945mb and another...
  3. Hard Drive space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Drive space: I have a 128GB SSD Windows 10 home version 22H2 Build 19045.4291 and my programs are installed on.However I am losing fee space on a daily bases, current only 7..0 GB free.Checked Windows folder and have 2 folders SoftwareDistribution 945mb and another...
  4. OneDrive Using Hard Drive Storage Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Using Hard Drive Storage Space: Why is OneDrive taking up space on my hard drive? The storage info says OneDrive is using 33 GB. I needed a new computer and bought one a few months ago. Had to get one with 128 GB because computers were sold out everywhere. I figured that since I have OneDrive, only the apps...
  5. Hard drive space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive space: My C: Drive is Highlighted,+but full,and i cannot add anything to it.... I have an E: Drive that shows over 931 GB of space,but it is Grey-Not highlighted...seems to be dormant....How do i activate it/add to it ? Thanks John R....
  6. Hard drive space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive space: I have 16 GB of unused hard drive space, yet I get an error indicating that I don't have enough harddrive space to download the upgrade. How much space is required? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-space/37e9202e-eb44-4989-bc99-1b0e6172dcee
  7. Hard drive space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive space: My computer has a 950 gig hard drive. Somehow there is about 860 gig of temporary file useage and I can not see where the space is used at even after using the temporary file clean up function....
  8. no space on hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no space on hard drive: hello, I have not much space left on hard drive but I don't know what is taking so much space please advice ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-space-on-hard-drive/5d048c6b-e63d-4b69-a5f0-a24668607148
  9. Used Hard Drive Space does not match

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Used Hard Drive Space does not match: my c: drive says I've used 192G... when I select all folders and click properties its says I've used 80.1 G. How do I fix? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Hard drive used space varies greatly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard drive used space varies greatly: Yesterday I had 64gb+ of a 128gb hard drive free and now I have 57 and I have not installed. I have run every cleanup program, command line that I can find and it does not have any effect on it; also cleaned out SoftwareDistribution folder, all upgrade files were removed long...