Windows 10: Hard wire

Discus and support Hard wire in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop was working great hard wired, it stoped working suddenly. It will work wireless but does not work when wired? 35481 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by edgerandy, Dec 28, 2015.

1. edgerandy Win User

Hard wire

My laptop was working great hard wired, it stoped working suddenly. It will work wireless but does not work when wired?

:)

edgerandy, Dec 28, 2015

2. hard wire to internet

Did you mean "hook it up with a CAT5 cable"? If so then a low-cost USB-to-LAN adapter would do the trick.

Frederik Long, Dec 28, 2015
  3. mollohan Win User
    hard wire to internet

My laptop (Inspiron 7000) has no way of hooking hard wire to computer (only wireless). Is there any way to hook it up.

mollohan, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

Hard wire

1. Hard wire - Similar Threads - Hard wire

2. I have a hard-wired laptop that my organization does not allow to be connected to Wi-Fi....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hard-wired laptop that my organization does not allow to be connected to Wi-Fi....: I have a hard-wired laptop that my organization does not allow to be connected to Wi-Fi. I am not allowed to have my phone in my office and cannot create a hot spot or Bluetooth connection to my phone. Can I still use my apps using mobile data?...
  3. I have a hard-wired laptop that my organization does not allow to be connected to Wi-Fi....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a hard-wired laptop that my organization does not allow to be connected to Wi-Fi....: I have a hard-wired laptop that my organization does not allow to be connected to Wi-Fi. I am not allowed to have my phone in my office and cannot create a hot spot or Bluetooth connection to my phone. Can I still use my apps using mobile data?...
  4. When hard wired, PC will not find my wifi unless I reboot my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When hard wired, PC will not find my wifi unless I reboot my PC.: I have a Dell Latitude 5340. I have a Dell WD15 monitor dock plugged into my USB-C for monitors, internet ETC. When I turn my laptop on in the monring, it connects to the internet via, the hardwired dock AND I can see all my Wifi Signals. A few hours later, when I need to...
  5. When hard wired, PC will not find my wifi unless I reboot my PC.

When hard wired, PC will not find my wifi unless I reboot my PC.: I have a Dell Latitude 5340. I have a Dell WD15 monitor dock plugged into my USB-C for monitors, internet ETC. When I turn my laptop on in the monring, it connects to the internet via, the hardwired dock AND I can see all my Wifi Signals. A few hours later, when I need to...
  6. When hard wired, PC will not find my wifi unless I reboot my PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Win 11 22H2 Hard wired Internet Doesn't Work. Only WiFi Does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 22H2 Hard wired Internet Doesn't Work. Only WiFi Does?: Hello,After upgrading my Windows 11 Pro to Win 11 22H2 all updates applied, my hard wired internet connection works for 2 minutes, then stops working. If I disconnect it from my computer and switch to Wifi, Wifi works without any issues and says connected. What is causing my...
  8. Win 11 22H2 Hard wired Internet Doesn't Work. Only WiFi Does?

Win 11 22H2 Hard wired Internet Doesn't Work. Only WiFi Does?: Hello,After upgrading my Windows 11 Pro to Win 11 22H2 all updates applied, my hard wired internet connection works for 2 minutes, then stops working. If I disconnect it from my computer and switch to Wifi, Wifi works without any issues and says connected. What is causing my...
  9. Ethernet adapter up to it it kicks between Ethernet and wifi will not stay on hard wired...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet adapter up to it it kicks between Ethernet and wifi will not stay on hard wired...: I have a windowed 11 laptop that when I hook the Ethernet cable to ib via a adapter it will not stay hooked to Ethernet is switches between wifi and hard wire. Please help...
  10. Ethernet adapter up to it it kicks between Ethernet and wifi will not stay on hard wired...

Ethernet adapter up to it it kicks between Ethernet and wifi will not stay on hard wired...: I have a windowed 11 laptop that when I hook the Ethernet cable to ib via a adapter it will not stay hooked to Ethernet is switches between wifi and hard wire. Please help...