Windows 10: Hardware question - Acer

Discus and support Hardware question - Acer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone had any problems installing win 10 pro on Acer Predator, G3-605, i7 4790@ 3.60Ghz, 16GB RAM 12759 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by judojack, Aug 3, 2015.

1. judojack Win User

Hardware question - Acer

Has anyone had any problems installing win 10 pro on Acer Predator, G3-605, i7 4790@ 3.60Ghz, 16GB RAM

:)

judojack, Aug 3, 2015

2. accer laptop

That's not something Windows or Microsoft can help with -- you'd need to contact Acer about any hardware related questions.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 3, 2015
  3. Battery not charging!

While your question doesn't really belong here, I've done some research to help you.

Most of the problem reports (Acer 5050 charging problems ,http://www.techsupportforum.com/har...solved-acer-aspire-5000-charging-problem.html
    ,laptop acer charging problem ) are either related to the power cord or report on gradual battery life decrease (Acer battery help
    ), not a sudden death.

If your charger does power up your notebook, then, the problem isn't with the power cord. I recommend loaning another battery and if it does recharge (showing it's not a problem related to the motherboard), then, ordering a new one off, say, eBay.

You might also want to re-post your question to
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/acer/

MS MVP - Mobile Devices. Smartphone & Pocket PC Mag leader blogger & Awards Nomination Manager.

Menneisyys, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Hardware question - Acer

1. Hardware question - Acer - Similar Threads - Hardware question Acer

2. Hardware question - No bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware question - No bios: About 3 months ago my pc suddenly stopped displaying the bios screen while booting up. The screen turns on but stays black until the system has fully booted up. Even when I try to go into recovery mode, the screen stays black. However, when I use HDMI instead of DisplayPort,...
  3. Hardware question - No bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware question - No bios: About 3 months ago my pc suddenly stopped displaying the bios screen while booting up. The screen turns on but stays black until the system has fully booted up. Even when I try to go into recovery mode, the screen stays black. However, when I use HDMI instead of DisplayPort,...
  4. Acer Questions 1

in Cortana
    Acer Questions 1: Cortana is not working in this and win 10 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-questions-1/0046cac3-5c02-44eb-b4ab-39283c6073f1
  5. URGENT HARDWARE QUESTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    URGENT HARDWARE QUESTION: i own a thinkpad x201 so the display isnt working and the technician told me that the motherboard is completely fine and i get the display through the vga port and use it daily for hours.....so if i wanted the display back the x201 display is currently unavailable so will a...
  6. Acer desktop with hardware incompatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acer desktop with hardware incompatible with Windows 10: I have an Acer desktop with hardware that is incompatible with Windows 10. It was pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium French, which I upgraded through 'Windows Anytime' to Windows 7 Ultimate to get English and multi-language features, and then upgraded to Windows 10....
  7. Hardware Upgrade, Have two questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware Upgrade, Have two questions: Hi,All... I'm placing the questions first, then I'll let you know what is going on. 1) My new motherboard has WiFi. My question is it can't connect to my WiFi until I enter my password, right... 2) Windows 10 needs an internet connection to see a hardware change, right......
  8. changing hardware, activation question.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing hardware, activation question.: i am soon going to be upgrading my hardware. my old stuff is breaking down and since im on old architecture i need to upgrade the cpu, and by extension the mobo and ram as well. i believe i have a retail key for win 7 which i used to upgrade to win 10. after i upgrade my...
  9. Simple hardware (CPU) question:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Simple hardware (CPU) question:: Is there any such thing as a Pentium 4, Socket 478 CPU that meets all of the requirements to run Windows 10? If there is, which one would it be? Socket 478 responses only please. 34057
  10. Changing hardware and licensing questions...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing hardware and licensing questions...: So my son has an older PC that is running Win 10 and I am running a newer PC also on Win 10. I intend on upgrading most of my machine (CPU, motherboard, and ram). I want to give him my old hardware, but am curious on how a clean install on both our machines will go based on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appmaster